Ereck Flowers a man-child

Hstokes1447

Junior
It's fair to call Giants left tackle Ereck Flowers a man-child.

Flowers turned 21 years old only days before he was drafted ninth overall by New York. He's a massive human being at 6-foot-6, 329 pounds. And he's quite strong, as defensive end Damontre Moore found out earlier this week.

The two engaged in a tussle when they went head-to-head on Monday, relatively common during training camp. And Moore was stunned at his teammate's physical power.

"Man, I've never felt somebody that strong," Moore said, via Newsday.

"I'm not gonna lie. I've met some strong guys, but I've never been hemmed up like that. He's one of those guys where I legitimately tried to use both of my hands to get off of him [and couldn't].''

This is Moore's third NFL season, so he's battled more than a few incredibly strong men. In college, he played for Texas A&M against some of the top competition in the country. His words carry weight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
and yet some are confident that we are a "better team" without players like E.Flowers...fug out of here!

Advertisement
Dude threw helmet on field first day with Canes and nobody even noticed Henderson (now starting in NFL) was in the game. Best recruit of Golden's time here (forgive me Duke, but your boy is just the bomb). Of course Flowers recruited himself, but that is to be expected of such a ME guy. I wonder given had 22 ME guys like him would Al still lose 7 games? It ****es me off to no end that Al had guys like Flowers, Duke, DP and PD and has the nerve to infer them as problems. Not one once of trouble out of any of them. Self motivating, hard workings, good students, and some of the best to ever wear THE U, but Al thinks they are why we lost. Does anyone here think Thrill Hill would have got off the bench? Not a chance in ****. Playmaker, nope. Jerome Brown, RIP, nay. How many of our non-QB greats would have we ever heard of if Al was their coach.

Thanks for the time Flowers. Give the NFL ****.

Advertisement
and yet some are confident that we are a "better team" without players like E.Flowers...fug out of here!

No one knows if we are better or worse, since we haven't played a game yet. Just like no one knew at this time that Kaaya would lead the league in the touchdown passes.

Advertisement
Dude threw helmet on field first day with Canes and nobody even noticed Henderson (now starting in NFL) was in the game. Best recruit of Golden's time here (forgive me Duke, but your boy is just the bomb). Of course Flowers recruited himself, but that is to be expected of such a ME guy. I wonder given had 22 ME guys like him would Al still lose 7 games? It ****es me off to no end that Al had guys like Flowers, Duke, DP and PD and has the nerve to infer them as problems. Not one once of trouble out of any of them. Self motivating, hard workings, good students, and some of the best to ever wear THE U, but Al thinks they are why we lost. Does anyone here think Thrill Hill would have got off the bench? Not a chance in ****. Playmaker, nope. Jerome Brown, RIP, nay. How many of our non-QB greats would have we ever heard of if Al was their coach.

Thanks for the time Flowers. Give the NFL ****.

I would up vote this post 1mmX. He and his now in the pros friends will always be Canes. Our HC and DC will always be an interlopers.

Go Canes!

we really could have used Flowers thus year --- but absolutely love he left and got drafted #9 --- hope he balls out in NY

we really could have used Flowers thus year --- but absolutely love he left and got drafted #9 --- hope he balls out in NY

Glad he escaped before having to run the ***** gauntlet and having that **** broadcast all over Deadspin leading up to the draft.

Advertisement
Back