2025 Enrique Negron, DE/OLB Shorecrest Prep

Canesfan43

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
6'4" 205 DE/OLB 4.6 40 and had 30 TFL's in his 1st year playing football

Came across this kid while reading about the top players returning in Pinellas. Plays 8 man football but needs to transfer to a bigger school to get some better film

Advertisement
Plays less than 5 mins from me and I have never heard of him. In contrast to Rayshawn Jenkins whom I watched for 3 years and knew he would be a player.

Edit: He is playing against the bottom of the barrel kids in the area. Do not want.

Last edited:
Plays less than 5 mins from me and I have never heard of him. In contrast to Rayshawn Jenkins whom I watched for 3 years and knew he would be a player.

Edit: He is playing against the bottom of the barrel kids in the area. Do not want.
Agreed, if you read my post I said I'd like to see him at a bigger school. He's a project but looks like an Athlete for his 1st Year playing football

I mean technically so was Sean Taylor

6'4" 205 DE/OLB 4.6 40 and had 30 TFL's in his 1st year playing football

Came across this kid while reading about the top players returning in Pinellas. Plays 8 man football but needs to transfer to a bigger school to get some better film

Transferring to Peachtree Ridge in the fall.. Here he is on Twitter and his Hudl..
Don't sleep on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
... who desires to remain where they're unwelcome or more importantly, among those with such a mentality....
This guy
Screenshot_20240417_113925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back