Enos

Both Whipple and Pat Nix would have beaten FIU with the talent on our roster. They were bad, but they weren't Enos bad. Enos took a bad O, I mean a really bad O, and made it worse.

coley could beat fiu

Advertisement
81AFA46E-771A-44C4-89FB-FB8D8DD9170B.png

does his name rhyme with *****?

Advertisement
Seems like the offensive skill guys plus rivers are locked in coming to do this rescue the U thing as a group regardless of Enos. Just a feeling.

I never understood the excitement. I was full of rage when he was hired, but 90% of our fans thought Macho Man Manny Diaz stole a great coach from Saban. He's not even a washed up coach, because he was never any good to begin with. ****, I'd bet he took the QB coach job at Bama knowing full well some dumb sucker would come along and "steal" him away and make him an OC. Boy did we have the right sucker for that job.
I don't think anyone was excited. Cautiously optimistic, but excited? No.

Advertisement
Does this Enos to Arkansas thing actually have legs or is it purely speculation at this point?

How does the timing of the Penos scheduled move that MJackson uncovered line up with the hiring of Pittman at Arkansas? If the move was scheduled shortly after Pittman was hired, then this could be the obvious link to the Penos mystery move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back