Enos

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know I'll open one of these and it'll say he's been fired.

giphy-1532996884.gif

Advertisement
I think is the biggest flop coordinator hire ever. Most of us fell for the con that we stole him from Bama! Very depressing!
Sounds like you didn’t catch this season, but managed to binge watch all 12 games and just came up with this opinion for the first time. 😂👍🏻

Enos is brought up in every thread, he’s tied into every problem (even wearing our defense out) so he is the subject that hijacks most posts this season.

Not really. He was never that good. His offensive has always been bottom third and got worse each year under his direction. He’s almost 50 and his biggest feather is a QB coach for Tua. Like Manny, a lot of our fans are Bama fan boys. Being a washed out QB coach for one of the most talented QBs in country makes you a great coordinator? Manny and this fan base should have known better. Enos is a relic running an out dated system and never should have been hired.

We’re all so bored we’re rehashing the same old things in every thread. It’s going to be a long offseason fellas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really. He was never that good. His offensive has always been bottom third and got worse each year under his direction. He’s almost 50 and his biggest feather is a QB coach for Tua. Like Manny, a lot of our fans are Bama fan boys. Being a washed out QB coach for one of the most talented QBs in country makes you a great coordinator? Manny and this fan base should have known better. Enos is a relic running an out dated system and never should have been hired.
I never understood the excitement. I was full of rage when he was hired, but 90% of our fans thought Macho Man Manny Diaz stole a great coach from Saban. He's not even a washed up coach, because he was never any good to begin with. ****, I'd bet he took the QB coach job at Bama knowing full well some dumb sucker would come along and "steal" him away and make him an OC. Boy did we have the right sucker for that job.

Advertisement
Back