Enos wants to be an HC again

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win

I'd have less respect for him if he didn't want to

Also I never expected that he'd be here much more than two years anyway.

I hope manny is planning accordingly ....because the last thing we need is another new completely different offense anytime soon

Advertisement
After the debacle against Arizona State this weekend, Michigan State looks more and more like a potential landing spot for him. Gave up only 200 yards of offense and still managed to lose.

In an era of offensive juggernauts Dantoni is looking like a dinosaur.

This has been the case all along

We need him through this year. Stabilize the offense and provide foundation. If we get him through next year great after that we are good. Just need someone with an aggressive offensive mindset you knows how to leverage speed.

Advertisement
We need him through this year. Stabilize the offense and provide foundation. If we get him through next year great after that we are good. Just need someone with an aggressive offensive mindset you knows how to leverage speed.

I lost 50 IQ points reading this. Do you people even read what you write?? What 2 years of Enos and "we are good" for life? I'd say, "you can't make that isht up," but by God you just did! Please don't vote.

Advertisement
The reason he came to Miami is because he wants be a head coach. If he can turn around one of the worst offensive teams in the country (which he has already done), he can get a good head coaching job.
This take makes no sense considering he was offered the bama oc job and that job the last couple of coordinator hires have netted head coaching jobs in its own right. See lane kiffen and mike locksley

I hope he takes a HC job somewhere but that Florida game on national TV is going to be a black eye. When you had all the chances in the world to score against Florida in short field and can't do it I don't think people will come looking for you. Bad first impression.

I honestly want Enos to take a HCing job because I hope the next hire will be a spread hire. There is a reason Alabama and LSU suddenly look dominate offensively. Both teams have gone away from the pro-style offenses and move to a more spread attack.

Advertisement
I hope he takes a HC job somewhere but that Florida game on national TV is going to be a black eye. When you had all the chances in the world to score against Florida in short field and can't do it I don't think people will come looking for you. Bad first impression.

I honestly want Enos to take a HCing job because I hope the next hire will be a spread hire. There is a reason Alabama and LSU suddenly look dominate offensively. Both teams have gone away from the pro-style offenses and move to a more spread attack.

LSU looks **** scary right now. Offense was always their weakness. Not anymore.

Advertisement

People have been saying this for a while. I just don't see it happening. While I get what you are saying, we never hire a spread guy. Ever.

IMO Enos stays here until Mark Dantonio retires and the Mich St (his alma mater) job opens up

His presence and demeanor screams head coach, but we need to be in the National spotlight and so does his offensive if he's going to get offered a big time HC job

We knew this from the get go. Hopefully his offense is so successful here that he gets head coaching offers. You want your assistants to be in demand. That means they're doing a good job.

Advertisement
Back