Enos, Stubblefield weigh-in on the offense

View as article
Because we heard a lot of Rosier protecting the ball. Didn't freaking matter if he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, he limited mistakes and "gave us the best chance to win". Not exactly what I want to hear EVER again.

Sorry, Brock, I am not in a sunshine pumping mood today.
No actually we heard how great Malik looked which had to be total BS. I like that Enos is sugar coating anything.

Advertisement
and continues to play the worst DB in the history of Miami who also wears an iconic number yet threatens others that wear #26 to take the number from them.

Dude is GARBAGE

Garbage? Yeah I don't know about that one. The results say otherwise. And once Bubba Bolden gets here, you wont see Knowles again.

First off, Enos isn't at Bama anymore so hes going to have to earn his paycheck and figure out a way to work around that OL. He is use to seeing an OL that gives the QB a half hour to throw the **** ball and that aint happening here in year 1.

Starting to see why we brought Stubblefield in here. Seems like Diaz knew that this WR group didn't need help in the 'physical gifts' department but needed a guy who could teach them how to catch the **** ball. You can tell Stubblefield is addicted to making sure this group knows the fundamentals around catching the ball. They already know what to do after they get it. Getting it is the hard part.

I'm going to need for Pope to have some kind of ego at some point here and realize he was the "don-dada" when he came out of HS and is the highest ranked WR on our roster. Him being a sophomore with the hype he came in with and running with the 2s shouldn't sit well with him. Hightower as well. Those #3 and #4 WR slots are up for grabs. They need to take them. (Osburn and Thomas are clearly our top 2)

No actually we heard how great Malik looked which had to be total BS. I like that Enos is sugar coating anything.
Oh I don’t mind him telling it like it is. It’s just crappy when the nicest thing he has to say is they aren’t turning the ball over. Here’s hoping that changes.

Advertisement
Talk me out of this. Here's who I believe should be our primary personnel on offense:

QB whoever
RB Davis
RB/WR Dallas (lined up in the backfield or in the slot depending on the play)
WR Thomas
TE/WR Mallory (lined up tight or wide depending on the play)
TE Jordan

Bench: Lingard, Osborn, Pope

Advertisement
Back