Enos, Stubblefield weigh-in on the offense

Advertisement
Think this is partly motivation for the kids and partly them needing to take practice seriously. The last regimes must not have been as meticulous as Manolo and Co. as evident by the lack of continual focus during reps. That’s translating to the field - something Manny, Enos, etc. won’t tolerate. We have to relearn what it means to practice at a championship level to become a championship level team on the field. We certainly have the skill at the key positions to do so.

“The one thing the three of them did - didn’t turn the ball over,”

Dear God, this sounds all too familiar.

Advertisement
Don’t know how you come up with that
Because we heard a lot of Rosier protecting the ball. Didn't freaking matter if he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, he limited mistakes and "gave us the best chance to win". Not exactly what I want to hear EVER again.

Sorry, Brock, I am not in a sunshine pumping mood today.

Excited to see last year's arrivals in an offense other than Richt's

Williams
Davis
Lingard
George
Pope
Hightower
Wiggins
Jordan
Mallory
Scaife
Campbell
Reed

Throw in some vets like Dallas, Thomas, Osborn, Donaldson and baby you got a stew going.

Advertisement
Because we heard a lot of Rosier protecting the ball. Didn't freaking matter if he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, he limited mistakes and "gave us the best chance to win". Not exactly what I want to hear EVER again.

Malik rosier wasn’t THE problem but was a symptom of it. Look how good he looked coached by coley when he entered the duke game in 2015 compared to what he finished up as. Coaching matters

Advertisement

Advertisement
and continues to play the worst DB in the history of Miami who also wears an iconic number yet threatens others that wear #26 to take the number from them.

Dude is GARBAGE
I Didn’t even think about knowles when banda said that comment.... SMH, damnit man lol

More of an open IPF door with lots of humidity.....

Advertisement
Back