Enos: Diaz will make final decision on QB for UVA

Advertisement
This Dude is not playing, nor should he have ever played last Saturday..what a disaster. He had a separated shoulder that was wrapped up and threw 4 picks in a row...what the **** is wrong with this Staph??

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1570573719530.jpg
    FB_IMG_1570573719530.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 62
This Dude is not playing, nor should he have ever played last Saturday..what a disaster. He had a separated shoulder that was wrapped up and threw 4 picks in a row...what the **** is wrong with this Staph??

Winning post.
1000 yards and no INTs is a good ******* QB

But putting him out there w a separated wrapped should was DAF

Honestly his shoulder probably won’t heal this season

Winning post.
1000 yards and no INTs is a good ******* QB

But putting him out there w a separated wrapped should was DAF

Honestly his shoulder probably won’t heal this season
Agreed, since Penos and Mandy seem so gung ho on playing this dude, they might end his facking career outchea playing like that. God Save the Canes if they trot out a disabled JW out there Friday night. A separated shoulder is no joke.

Advertisement
He. Can't. Throw. Right. Now.

Kind of a big deal for a QB

No man posters acting like Jarren sucks....Jarren is the best Miami QB in a long time. Even with his limitations.

I’m just like why risk Jarren against a very good UVA defense with a terrible Miami OL with a lost season and an injury if he’s not 100 percent

TF
The same people have been saying the same things about him since week 1. It's just other people are seeing it now. Opposing coaches saw it and noticed he got lucky on prior throws this season. He doesn't make plays, he's not a threat to any defenses. He's not good.
Respectfully disagree. This board (my only sample size) was overwhelmingly onboard with Jarren or Tate (early on). I heard he separated his shoulder early on at Florida so he lost a lot of zip obviously.

Advertisement
I don't think anyone is arguing that a hurt Williams should play over a healthy Perry, but ****, some of you just spew some real ****.

Crazy to me how quickly some of you have flipped on this kid. The entire team sucks right now and he's been getting his *** lit up left and right because the worst unit is the one supposed to be covering his ***.

These coaches recruited Martell to be the starter here, but Jarren rose to the occasion and won the job legitimately. The kid had to come from behind to get on the field. If he sucked, that wouldn't have happened regardless of how much you hate the entire world right now.

What am I looking at here?

His play makes sense if he had a separated shoulder. However, why the **** did iaz hide the injury and threw him out there? This staph never cease to amaze me. Complete amateur hour.

Either way, separated shoulder or not, he has no deep ball. Never has, probably never will. You won't win with a QB throwing for 200 yds on 40 completions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So coaches get fired for yelling too much or grabbing a player by the face mask, but it’s OK to throw a kid out there with an obvious injury? Exposing an obviously injured player to further injury should be a fireable offense. We’re talking about a kid’s health and well-being.

I see what you did there lol

Advertisement
Back