Enos Blocks Manny Navarro

Firing coordinators does not mean that head coaches are looking right now to replace them.

4FD16CF1-1CF1-4471-87BE-220E532CFD46.gif

Advertisement
Dude, multiple assistant coaches have been fired

I didn't say they were not being fired. But no one has hired an offensive coordinator. Manny can be working behind the scenes in finding another OC that will run a true spread offense without having to fire Enos today. Listen, Enos needs to go. We know that. But Diaz does not have to fire him today without finding another OC.

Advertisement
Enos sucks but he’s not the issue. We can’t let scumbag manny scapegoat his own offensive coordinator for this season. Don’t fall for this garbage.
I recognize that it won't solve the core problem but I still want Enos gone for selfish reasons. I won't even watch this team next year if Enos is back. If they bring in a new OC who runs a spread I'll at least tune in out of curiosity.

Enos has blocked the entire press pool. Let's be honest, Manny being blocked is a scathing indictment of how soft Enos is. Manny hasn't really written anything that someone with two working eyes could have, and Enos is up in his feelings. He should be canned just for this crap alone, someone this soft has no business leading anyone, much less student-athletes.

Advertisement
He might be gone already. If anyone can get to the Hecht Center, I suggest to go down to his office and check if he is there.

Enos sucks but he’s not the issue. We can’t let scumbag manny scapegoat his own offensive coordinator for this season. Don’t fall for this garbage.
On paper though Enos wasnt necessarily a bad hire. He was supposedly doing good work on an elite team. There are probably a dozen posts of mine that say almost no one gets it perfect on their first round of hires, the key is to get it right as you go, such is life when you hire unqualified HCs. Enos was a mistake, but on paper it made sense, where Manny arguably f*cked up more was giving Baker the keys to the defense. Maybe Miami has a few more wins if Manny keeps the D for the year, Saban sure as **** took his time to give Kirby the keys.

All of these actions by Enos scream packing up your desk. Even his liked posts are all about redemption and new opportunities and stuff. Lets get Enos out of here and Barry too. And for the love of god get Chad Morris as OC and Steve Addazio to come fix this dumpster fire because Manny beat Pitt, FSU & Louisville in consecutive weeks... which is enough for Miami admin to grasp at straws.

Advertisement
tbh Navvaro is annoying as ****. He says stuff with his twitter fingers he would never say IRL to a coach. He has his tail between his legs and asks safe **** when he's in their face during the week but on twitter he tries too hard to be funny often.

Advertisement
Continuity of the EE class that is signing in two weeks, maybe? Also, according to sources, Diaz is on the recruiting trail currently. There's no benefit to firing Enos right now.

Who has Enos recruited besides Van Dyke at QB? And if Van Dyke is really that tied to Enos he'll transfer anyways after Enos is fired.

Need to get rid of him now

Advertisement
Back