Enos Blocks Manny Navarro

Advertisement
Who has Enos recruited besides Van Dyke at QB? And if Van Dyke is really that tied to Enos he'll transfer anyways after Enos is fired.

Need to get rid of him now

I hope to **** not. TVD is the real deal. Just ask Roman. don't need to take my word for it.

please tell me you're kidding??

van dyke is the mot talented QB we've recruited since forever.

I only say that because I've seen him play in person twice, and know one of his coaches. ask roman. he'll tell you the same: TVD could be QB1 next year. regardless of who's the OC.

I said ******* “maybe” as in maybe.

Advertisement
I will not say anything about this until a couple days after ESD.

That is the only explanation for not firing Enos/Barry.

Or.. and I hope I'm wrong. Enos is making to much money to get bought out. Remember Golden was making about the same amount of money Enos is making ad it took till year 5 to get rid of Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
please tell me you're kidding??

van dyke is the mot talented QB we've recruited since forever.

I only say that because I've seen him play in person twice, and know one of his coaches. ask roman. he'll tell you the same: TVD could be QB1 next year. regardless of who's the OC.
I read somewhere else that he was seriously underrated.

Advertisement
Alabama's O was tearing it up. Enos probably told him he could replicate that in Miami. I mean, you gotta give Enos some credit, it took balls to move to from Tua & Waddle & Juedy, etc to Miami and bet on himself. Catastrophic failure though.

Enos wasnt even OC at Bama though. So he said he could replicate what someone else did.

I get that Diaz probably liked that enos was good with qbs, but he overlooked a lot of other things, and now enos being some qb guru looks to be debatable as well, so he didn't even get that right.

Advertisement
Back