Enos, Baker give assessment of team heading into Pitt week

View as article
Wtf with UM coaches and this pad level fascination.
I’m gonna start using that excuse for everything?
Babe why didn’t you pick up milk?
Sorry babe I passed by public but their pad level was to high.
Babe did you do homework with the kids?
Sorry babe their pad level was too low and I couldn’t get that low. They kept cutting in between the furniture and sht. Mfers were like frank gore out there.
Pad level would be for tackling too high. We aren't even in the right position to make tackles.

Tired of all this analysis soft talk. WTF is stressing fundamentals going to do. You need to hold tackling and hitting drills. I would grind their asses for 3 hours to make my point not this soft pillow talk. You're not going to toughen up your team by just talking about it.

Advertisement
Pad level would be for tackling too high. We aren't even in the right position to make tackles.

Tired of all this analysis soft talk. WTF is stressing fundamentals going to do. You need to hold tackling and hitting drills. I would grind their asses for 3 hours to make my point not this soft pillow talk. You're not going to toughen up your team by just talking about it.
What are you talking about bro!
Ivey was clearly in position during the fake punt!
If his pad level was at the mythical Baker unicorn height we would of lost by fewer points.

James
Diaz
Enos
Barry
Baker

Fire everyone who thinks they're doing well

We're running the ball to get to the red zone, once we are in the Red zone we abandoned the run : go figure : I think these coaches come up with all these exotic schemes and really make it more complicated than it has to be. You laugh cause you watch VT and GT just basically run the ball and no pass goes longer than 5-7 yards. and we are bringing safety, and corner blitzes, and dropping linemen into coverage, and we let folks run free on simple crossing and dig routes : It's like lets just kill some clock, and these U boys will implode sooner or later.

Advertisement
Just because Ragu was around the ball 10 times doesn't mean he actually made a play, Baketard.

Also, can we all take a moment to thank N'Kosi for completely underthrowing that 9 yard hook route on the first play of the game? Sure would've been nice to get out of our own endzone when we had the chance.

Ragu had a chance to tackle the runner for a substantial loss, couldn't bring down the runner if runner doesn't step out of bounds it goes for TD : not blaming Ragu he did his assignment just couldn't finish the play physically.

Advertisement
Back