Enos, Baker evaluate team, breakdown film after loss to UNC

View as article
And with all your cons, coach richt's record here was still 26 & 13. Nearly non of your cons can negate the successful 1st that happened under coach richt, all those things would have improved where you failed to mention coach richt won 19 games with rosier and a 30% ready for college football qb in perry. I can gaurantee you, you can go and research those same cons and compare them to where we rank today offensively after 2 games andbim willing to bet almost all of them are better, but guess what, we 0 & 2, but yall are satisfied ccause coach richt and his son are gone. So the question you and those who think like you have to askk yourself, do you seriously think those richt led teams would have stayed at those cons as the offense matured, and do yall prefer better offensive stats with losses or worst offensive stats with wins!

Richt retired because he knew he didn’t have what it takes to win at the level expected in Miami. He was right. He left like a gentlemen for the program’s benefit, as well as his own.

This program was an absolute dumpster fire at the end of last season. Are you really disputing that?

And Richt would have been at least 1-1... based on what??? His 1-5 neutral/away record against P5 teams in 2018?? You think he would have done better this year without Manny (the only thing keeping last year’s team from being an unmitigated disaster)???

Advertisement
No the bottom line wasn’t they didn’t execute the call, the bottom line is YOU made the wrong call @$$hole! I’m so sick of coaches blaming players when the coaches don’t put the players in position for success. Anyone who knows football could see it a mile away that they we’re getting that 1st down when you saw how we lined up. Smh This is highschool stuff Baker, well i guess LA tech is basically glorified highschool ball so you know what baker, you keep being you. Because it’s not your fault an unqualified coach who doesn’t have a fbcking clue what he’s doing hired your dumb@$$.
**** is still going on at this U, just isnt the same no more man

And with all your cons, coach richt's record here was still 26 & 13. Nearly non of your cons can negate the successful 1st that happened under coach richt, all those things would have improved where you failed to mention coach richt won 19 games with rosier and a 30% ready for college football qb in perry. I can gaurantee you, you can go and research those same cons and compare them to where we rank today offensively after 2 games andbim willing to bet almost all of them are better, but guess what, we 0 & 2, but yall are satisfied ccause coach richt and his son are gone. So the question you and those who think like you have to askk yourself, do you seriously think those richt led teams would have stayed at those cons as the offense matured, and do yall prefer better offensive stats with losses or worst offensive stats with wins!

So you're just going to bypass his record against opponents that matter. OK. Sounds good.

What you fail to realize is Manny is from Richt's coaching tree. So the question is, would we still be 0-2 w/ Richt here being that he went 4-9 against his last 13 P5 opponents, and we started our first 2 games against P5 opponents? Yes, I whole heartedly do. I'm hella ecstatic that he's no longer here b/c his heart was no longer in coaching, and any fool could see that.

And let's be clear, my direct response was to you stating that Richt would've hired a better DC, and the point was the defense was never a problem here, it was his offense and he DID NOT hire a better OC or QB coach.

Richt retired because he knew he didn’t have what it takes to win at the level expected in Miami. He was right. He left like a gentlemen for the program’s benefit, as well as his own.

This program was an absolute dumpster fire at the end of last season. Are you really disputing that?

And Richt would have been at least 1-1... based on what??? His 1-5 neutral/away record against P5 teams in 2018?? You think he would have done better this year without Manny (the only thing keeping last year’s team from being an unmitigated disaster)???

Shhhhh, bruh. Don't make too much sense w/ Balvin, my guy. He firmly believes Richt got a raw deal and he's the greatest coach we've ever had.

Advertisement

No, he retired because he didnt want to deal with the same flake james mentality you have, based on your logic, do you think coach diaz is a better headcoach than coach richt! As for this season, you nor any of your betheren have room or should be complaining, you all wanted coach richt gone, so yall really should deal with the season in silence. You lose all credibility when you try and act as if the coach richt regime was a failure, stay off the good stuff!

We can second guess the blitz call on 4th and 17. Problem is with our pass rushers the nc qb shouldn't have had the time to complete it.he was sacked on both plays prior to it.maybe our young players started celebrating too early.kinda like Georgia did against bama in the cg couple years ago after sacking tua.remember how that turned out.

Seriously baker? They didn’t execute the call but did earlier in the game? Really? Why is that? Maybe you call a zone blitz in the 1st quarter... not 4th and 17! The conversion was 100% on you not putting players in position to make a play. That’s on you... don’t blame players.

Do OCs blame the offensive line if we call a draw on 4th and goal and don’t score? Dumb ones do, people that get fired do... you are a clown. No DC at any level calls a complicated defensive play on 4th and 17.

Love Diaz and Enos but Baker has to go. This is like a Golden all over again...

Agreed. From the beginning when you saw the delayed blitz got picked up you knew they were getting the first.

But that was the criticism of Diaz's defense is that he gets too cute sometimes trying to show how smart he is.

You think the Clemson DC would've called that on 4th and 17?

I have yet to see a quote from Manny or Baker indicating maybe it was bad play call that put the players in a bad spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back