Official End of season message

I’m chilling. We will never win big under this staff and will consistently underperform too many times vs inferior opponents. Yes, we had a ton of our horses out today but the corching clinic after we took the lead was the epitome of what we have seen under this regime outside of the TAMU game. No killer instinct, no want to step on neck and take advantage of momentum, no discipline, etc. I won’t bore ya’ll, and honestly this game didn’t move the needle for me a ton either direction. I felt that way before today and not much has changed. The recruiting is cool, **** it’s great, but at the end of the day … I just don’t see it. @ me if you want. Hope he shuts me tf up next year, but I’ve seen this movie before. Next year is it for this staff. When I say “it”, no I don’t mean he will be fired … but he will lose all of his supporters and be a lame duck if we don’t make it to Charlotte.

Cheers to the off season and 8 months of kool-aid baby.
I’m coolin man. Win or lose Tonight made no difference. Because we are building something. & it starts with talent acquisition..we weren’t down some dogs..we down all the big dogs and miniature pits in the 2 deep..we were one game under what expected the win total..I’m taking down names..cause when this team is playing in games that matter..ima be all kinda of petty

Advertisement
I’m coolin man. Win or lose Tonight made no difference. Because we are building something. & it starts with talent acquisition..we weren’t down some dogs..we down all the big dogs and miniature pits in the 2 deep..we were one game under what expected the win total..I’m taking down names..cause when this team is playing in games that matter..ima be all kinda of petty
Talent acquisition?
SmartSelect_20231228_165906_Video Player.gif

Advertisement
In a “results “ based business, Mario’s results should get him fired unless he wins 9 games next year. I do not like him, openly said he was a poor hire, but if he wins big next year he will buy himself several more years-much like Norvel has done.

Advertisement
Fellas go settle down. Get some P, smoke a blunt or drink..whatever yall gotta do. But the meltdown over This game is ridiculous..yall knew what we were going in with..pretty much the 5-7 squad
& obliterated 2 deep. Happy holidays
I do all that pre game now.

Maybe I’m just a naive idiot but I wasn’t expecting a showing better than what we got today. The defense underperformed in my opinion but I kinda expected this from the offense.

My take is the failure of this season isn’t derived from this game. Rather the GT debacle, the offensive ineptitude against NCST or the lack of focus against UVA are the bigger areas of concern in my opinion. Maybe today was a microcosm of all that but for a team playing a QB who hasn’t taken a true live rep in a year, missing to starters on the OL, a starting WR and 3 defensive starters, I wasn’t expecting much.

Clearly Mario is going to recruit at a higher level than his predecessors but it remains to be seen if that’ll be enough. He better hope he lands Ward or he’s going to be looking at the help wanted section sooner rather than later.

top gear ladies GIF

Advertisement
I’m worried bout getting 4-5 star recruits that are busts. I don’t see that many playmakers at WR that we recruited this last cycle. The only one that stands out to me on film is Carr. Are we getting top 5 recruiting busts?

Nobody is sweating the *result* of the game. People are complaining bc the game went exactly like every Mario coached game goes. I’ll say what I said in another thread. No matter the game, the opponent, the players, or where the game is played, if Mario is coaching, they’re all the same.

I’m convinced most of you don’t watch any other football outside of Miami. You never see the ineptitude of our coaching staff, until it’s already over. Please watch other games. You’ll immediately start seeing how bad this staff is.
I do. You’re right.

Advertisement
And the portal is rendering HS recruiting **** near useless. Half the kids he recruits will leave. We need a game day coach that can win games like this without having a huge talent advantage. Mario can't, and won't. This will be his last HC job, because his only real strength is HS recruiting.
Lane Kiffin saw this portal trend coming years ago and that’s why he focused mostly on it rather than hs recruiting. Rather get them after there is college tape and lock them in with their 1 free transfer. FYI he brought in the #1 portal class this year.

People aren’t melting down because of the game. It’s because Mario has won 12 games in 2 years and we are still seeing the same undisciplined, soft bull**** we have seen for years. Mario is one of the worst Gameday coaches out there.
And only 7 of those 12 wins were against major conference opponents. We're a freaking disgrace of a program. We should be forced to take the "U" off our helmets. The NCAA didn't ***** us with sanctions, they screwed us by letting us live. We're like the Washington Generals. We only exist to be clowned. I'm all for equity, but letting the girls play is killing this once proud program.

This game reminded me of what a preseason game was like from 20 years ago in the NFL. Some starters play, but it's an opportunity for backups to make a splash.

I would have loved to see more from Ray Ray on offense, (and Citizen should have gotten the rock once) but the game went as expected. We went against an ugly methodical ground and pound team. Not much to take away.
Don’t come in here with a logical take about the significance of this game, and bowl games as a whole. That is not what we are about right now.

Next year is judgement time, sure. But this is just another season of being mediocre. Move on

Advertisement
Back