Official End of season message

Advertisement
People aren’t melting down because of the game. It’s because Mario has won 12 games in 2 years and we are still seeing the same undisciplined, soft bull**** we have seen for years. Mario is one of the worst Gameday coaches out there.

People aren’t melting down because of the game. It’s because Mario has won 12 games in 2 years and we are still seeing the same undisciplined, soft bull**** we have seen for years. Mario is one of the worst Gameday coaches out there.
And the portal is rendering HS recruiting **** near useless. Half the kids he recruits will leave. We need a game day coach that can win games like this without having a huge talent advantage. Mario can't, and won't. This will be his last HC job, because his only real strength is HS recruiting.

Advertisement
So you prefer we don't have a top 3 class?
There’s literally no point of this discussion..we were out there without guys who we depended on to eat snaps..especially in the front 7 on D and the safeties..our 2 best Olineman didn’t play..down to your 2b at QB..and loss. If we had won it makes 0 difference..would definitely make me feel good tho.

Advertisement
Fellas go settle down. Get some P, smoke a blunt or drink..whatever yall gotta do. But the meltdown over This game is ridiculous..yall knew what we were going in with..pretty much the 5-7 squad
& obliterated 2 deep. Happy holidays
Boo

Fellas go settle down. Get some P, smoke a blunt or drink..whatever yall gotta do. But the meltdown over This game is ridiculous..yall knew what we were going in with..pretty much the 5-7 squad
& obliterated 2 deep. Happy holidays
This game reminded me of what a preseason game was like from 20 years ago in the NFL. Some starters play, but it's an opportunity for backups to make a splash.

I would have loved to see more from Ray Ray on offense, (and Citizen should have gotten the rock once) but the game went as expected. We went against an ugly methodical ground and pound team. Not much to take away.

Advertisement
Let me know how many stick around 3 years. It's not the same, and you know it. Kids aren't going to stick around to develop anymore.

I loved the recruiting class, but we have to be honest with ourselves. It doesn't mean the same thing it meant 20 years ago.
Bro it’s literally 2 seasons in..1 full class is on campus..you might be right..probably should just let things play out

Not sure who's left. Kam, James, TVD, Flagg... I guess we still have X
Please stop with Manny's players. A good coach would correct those problems, if that is the problem. I watched USC win with a first start qb, Miller Moss. He had 6 TD's. There is something deeply wrong with this program. Other programs do more with less and beat Miami. It is so sad that we are now expecting to lose.

Let me know how many stick around 3 years. It's not the same, and you know it. Kids aren't going to stick around to develop anymore.

I loved the recruiting class, but we have to be honest with ourselves. It doesn't mean the same thing it meant 20 years ago.

Agree. It doesn't mean the same thing it meant 20y ago, but it sure isn't useless like you originally stated. Remember we benefit from the portal as well (ex. Lee, Cohen, Porter, etc..). It's the best of both worlds

Advertisement
Again fellas..this is ridiculous. Then to say yall not tripping over this games is a flat out lie 😂. let the roster be built and take hold. We not gunna be mopping over a bowl game vs Rutgers with a depleted ro
Stop using the roster and some guys not playing as an excuse.

This team is head over heels more talented than Rutgers and their one offensive player.

The coaching sucks. A decent coach easily wins with the players on the field today. You shouldn’t need the players that were out to beat ******* Rutgers!

Last edited:
I’m chilling. We will never win big under this staff and will consistently underperform too many times vs inferior opponents. Yes, we had a ton of our horses out today but the corching clinic after we took the lead was the epitome of what we have seen under this regime outside of the TAMU game. No killer instinct, no want to step on neck and take advantage of momentum, no discipline, etc. I won’t bore ya’ll, and honestly this game didn’t move the needle for me a ton either direction. I felt that way before today and not much has changed. The recruiting is cool, **** it’s great, but at the end of the day … I just don’t see it. @ me if you want. Hope he shuts me tf up next year, but I’ve seen this movie before. Next year is it for this staff. When I say “it”, no I don’t mean he will be fired … but he will lose all of his supporters and be a lame duck if we don’t make it to Charlotte.

Cheers to the off season and 8 months of kool-aid baby.

Please stop with Manny's players. A good coach would correct those problems, if that is the problem. I watched USC win with a first start qb, Miller Moss. He had 6 TD's. There is something deeply wrong with this program. Other programs do more with less and beat Miami. It is so sad that we are now expecting to lose.
SmartSelect_20231228_182941_Video Player.gif

Nobody is sweating the *result* of the game. People are complaining bc the game went exactly like every Mario coached game goes. I’ll say what I said in another thread. No matter the game, the opponent, the players, or where the game is played, if Mario is coaching, they’re all the same.

I’m convinced most of you don’t watch any other football outside of Miami. You never see the ineptitude of our coaching staff, until it’s already over. Please watch other games. You’ll immediately start seeing how bad this staff is.

Advertisement
Back