Official End of season message

I'm emotional. I haven't ****ed my panties yet though. My eyes showed me how disappointing the season truly was. Miami beat Tejas, and Clemson. If you knew nothing else about the season you'd think ****, we back. Then reality sets in as you watch the other games. The OL was good. Bain was great. That doesn't add up to much. Hope to Christ it's different next year. Me personally I'm now getting the insanity feel. I guess my expectations are way off

Advertisement
This game reminded me of what a preseason game was like from 20 years ago in the NFL. Some starters play, but it's an opportunity for backups to make a splash.

I would have loved to see more from Ray Ray on offense, (and Citizen should have gotten the rock once) but the game went as expected. We went against an ugly methodical ground and pound team. Not much to take away.
Why didn't Chris Johnson get any carries? Why didn't Citizen? Where was Robbie Washington? Where was Ray Ray on offense? The juxtaposition of those questions with the fact that Lou Cristobal got significant burn is beyond disturbing.

What if I told you a lot of Rutgers starters are better than Miamis 2nd and 3rd team players..crazy concept
Of course they are. That's why they ended up at that sad program. All the best players go to programs a with .300 winning percentage over the past decade.

Why didn't Chris Johnson get any carries? Why didn't Citizen? Where was Robbie Washington? Where was Ray Ray on offense? The juxtaposition of those questions with the fact that Lou Cristobal got significant burn is beyond disturbing.
Cristobal should have never been allowed to come play here. Nepotism is always bad and often gets ugly.

Advertisement
100% agree. I see why Restrepo played a lot since he was going after a milestone, but absolutely a blown opportunity to give playing time to kids who didn't get much during the regular season.

The game as a whole was frustrating from the weather, game flow, announcers and the stupid penalties. It felt like Rutgers had several long drives that involved 3 yards and a cloud of dust with a few tush push to top it off. Not a fun game

Advertisement
Back