Emotional Support

Honestly after one game it is apparent UF is going 15-0 and FSU 13-2.

Yall realize they have already rebounded? It is over. The mid 1990s have returned.

My god those fanbases really think the corners have been turned.

The insufferable level has been turned up a notch in a way you have to see to believe. FSU just beat an 11-13 LSU team over the past 24 games and UF has a QB lauded as a better NFL prospect than TVD who still cannot throw a forward pass. This is not to mention Utah turning it over twice within the 5 yard line but hey. UF obliterated them amiright?

I truly.....truly have not looked forward to Ls for these two programs more than this year in a long long time.

My statement in another thread in a nutshell. You can't take away winning but LSU is garbage and still had the game won sans shooting themselves in the foot.

Utah looks like a good but 3 loss team, who again, also lost the game themselves.

Advertisement
Billy is that you?

"You guys"

Talk about the fast track to outing yourself. Ban this fool.
Yeah, as in "you guys who worry so much about other teams". I don't include myself in that group. It's simple reading comprehension, brother.

Yeah, as in "you guys who worry so much about other teams". I don't include myself in that group. It's simple reading comprehension, brother.
It is reading comprehension because what you wrote wasn't what you were thinking?

Ban this individual for stupidity.

Advertisement
It is reading comprehension because what you wrote wasn't what you were thinking?

Ban this individual for stupidity.
Im not going to waste my time arguing with you about your ability to read or whether im a real Canes fan or not. Believe what you wish and have a nice day ✌

Neither UF or FSU has started conference play and both are already have Heisman QB contenders ready to play in CFP. (sarcasm ends here period)

Advertisement
And here I was ready to help someone who needed it.
1662575997920.gif

Crazy so many of you guys can scour the internet for FSU and UF fans reactions.

Advertisement
Back