Emotional Support

Hegemon

Junior
Premium
Honestly after one game it is apparent UF is going 15-0 and FSU 13-2.

Yall realize they have already rebounded? It is over. The mid 1990s have returned.

My god those fanbases really think the corners have been turned.

The insufferable level has been turned up a notch in a way you have to see to believe. FSU just beat an 11-13 LSU team over the past 24 games and UF has a QB lauded as a better NFL prospect than TVD who still cannot throw a forward pass. This is not to mention Utah turning it over twice within the 5 yard line but hey. UF obliterated them amiright?

I truly.....truly have not looked forward to Ls for these two programs more than this year in a long long time.

Advertisement
Well it will only intensify because a few things are breaking their way early this year. Kentucky is down 2-3 key players then they have USF. Then a match up with Tenn that if they get throught (I dont think their def will stop that O...but "if") they then have Eastern Washington, Missouri, LSU before UGA, A&M, SC.

Louisville could be limping in at 0-2 for FSU (that could also be a back against the wall game. Either way FSU is still a huge mystery. They played a near perfect game vs an Average LSU team and still almost blew it. Louisville, BC, Wake will be an interesting stretch of Ok teams...if they come through that 4-0 who knows. But then its NC States, Clemson, Tech(not good), Miami

Advertisement
Honestly after one game it is apparent UF is going 15-0 and FSU 13-2.

Yall realize they have already rebounded? It is over. The mid 1990s have returned.

My god those fanbases really think the corners have been turned.

The insufferable level has been turned up a notch in a way you have to see to believe. FSU just beat an 11-13 LSU team over the past 24 games and UF has a QB lauded as a better NFL prospect than TVD who still cannot throw a forward pass. This is not to mention Utah turning it over twice within the 5 yard line but hey. UF obliterated them amiright?

I truly.....truly have not looked forward to Ls for these two programs more than this year in a long long time.
Just Fly the Banners already!!!

#ItsWhatMiamiFansDoToTeams

Advertisement
The only thing worse are the supposed "Canes fans" that want them to be great. Nothing in the world is more repulsive.

How about the "say what you will about Bobby Bowden, he was always classy enough to play us every year" crowd? Never mind he exploited the murder of one of our players for recruiting purposes as well as other scummy stuff. Those folks should have reproductive organs removed with a rusty scissor. (yeah, downvote me SemiHole Lovers).

Advertisement
Its all about the plays you do not make not the plays you make. Everybody makes plays. LSU kicking game, Utah red zone turn overs, E Carolina kicking game for example lost their games because of the plays they didnt make. So many games every week are lost or given away because of not executing plays that should be made.

We play FSU every year, so we have the opportunity to take them down as many pegs as we want. Win the game and win it convincingly, and they won’t be able to run their mouths. That one we control.

UFag…well someone else will have to do the honors since we don’t play them. Luckily, they play Georgia, who will probably blow the doors off those turds. I could see Florida losing that game by 40 points, they are totally outclassed.

Advertisement
FSU lost a starting OT today, for the year. That's likely a serious blow at a thin position group.

And here I was ready to help someone who needed it.
GIF by Giphy QA

Advertisement
Back