Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
I’ve stayed quite on this kid thru all this. Here’s my take, for what it’s worth. I live in Navarre (south end of Santa Rosa county) biggest rival is Milton (north end of county). Watched him play Navarre last year. He and his receiver won the game. He has an amazing will to win. Can make pretty much any throw that you’d want a college qb to make. My only concern & it’s not a huge one is how he will compete vs faster, more athletic corners vs what he sees up this way.

I love this kid film. Tall, athletic, competitive and has a big arm with good touch. I seen too many of these high star QB's come in and not do *****. Georgia, Baga, Clemsome and USC have all experienced the 5 Star Flop. Mario, Gattis and Ponce all put eyes on this kid at private workouts and validated him. Emory will also get the chance to up his rating and prove he's a top QB at the Elite 11.

Advertisement
I’ve stayed quite on this kid thru all this. Here’s my take, for what it’s worth. I live in Navarre (south end of Santa Rosa county) biggest rival is Milton (north end of county). Watched him play Navarre last year. He and his receiver won the game. He has an amazing will to win. Can make pretty much any throw that you’d want a college qb to make. My only concern & it’s not a huge one is how he will compete vs faster, more athletic corners vs what he sees up this way.
He said the coaches plan to RS him, so he’ll have to opportunity to practice/learn (granted in game is another level). If he don’t cut it, then he’ll be passed up/replaced.

He said the coaches plan to RS him, so he’ll have to opportunity to practice/learn (granted in game is another level). If he don’t cut it, then he’ll be passed up/replaced.

Good. Kid seems to understand his position and will work this thing with the long haul in mind.

Rashada will redshirt too unless we have catastrophic injuries.

I want Moore but I have a hard time seeing Rashada visiting and not locking in after the oc.

All I know is people craped on TVD’s Level of competition in his film and his Arm strength. I think that’s worked out pretty well. There was a ton to like in his film. On one throw he throws it from the hash 30 yards up the filed to the opposite sideline on a flag route. That ball was about 65 yards in the air. He also has a couple of deep out routes that shows arm talent. You can’t always judge that on deep balls in high school. I like this pick up.
I could bump threads that would end careers on this site lol. I’m just classy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be honest, this smells a ton like one of those "your move, Rashada" commitments. Rashada isn't going to be scared of some mid three-star, so if he commits to the good guys on the 26th, Williams eventually backs off when UF and FSU come sneaking around after being left out on the cold.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back