Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
I heard the Argonauts are on watch for a Gruden hire. Anyone tracking airplane tail numbers? Don’t want to lose this kid to the next Bama/UGA.

You learn something new everyday, I’ve never heard of west Florida til now.
They’re a relatively new Football program that just started back in 2016...

But they won a DII National Championship in 2019 when they went 13-2.

Their HC Pete Shinnick used to coach at Oregon ST back in the early 90’s under Jerry Pettibone.

Their HC Pete Shinnick used to coach at Oregon ST back in the early 90’s under Jerry Pettibone.

It's over. Can we just give LCE the crown? He officially knows every person in college football. His memory is better than Marilu Henner's...

Advertisement

Are you an AI pretending to be a human? I'm going to start calling you Watson.

Are you an AI pretending to be a human? I'm going to start calling you Watson.
There have been threads about West Florida on this board before...

Advertisement
Advertisement
There have been threads about West Florida on this board before...

LCE must be one of those Asperger's kids. I knew a genius that was doing advanced math and physics at the age of 8, he can quote you verbatim thousands of classic works, and lived Out of Body 8 hours per day. I think we just found his clone in LCE.

How'd you feel after the Penn State game? tbh, I was shocked Vinny resurrected his pro career and was very good in the end. What a story.

I mean...I wasn't happy after the Ped State game. But you have to remember, at that time, we were being fed a media line of nonsense that JJ wasn't a good "big game coach". The 1984 year ended with a string of losses. The 1985 year ended with a thud against Tennessee. And the 1986 season ended badly too. But we won the national championship in 1987. We should have won the national championship in 1988. We won the national championship in 1989 and 1991.

It wasn't until years later that we found out what an evil fvck Jerry Sandusky was. And we started to hear more accounts about the Steak Fry and how racist the Ped State players were. And we found out what kind of white-bread thugs played at Ped State during the 1980s.

As for Vinnie going to the Bucs, what can I say, it was a slow-motion disaster. We botched the Bo Jackson situation a year earlier. Hugh Culverhouse was one of the most rotten football owners of all time. I obviously rooted for Vinnie to succeed in Tampa, but I knew it was an uphill battle, so it didn't surprise me when he resurrected his pro career somewhere else.

I guess that would be ok on the surface...but once you dig deeper and saw he was very athletic and could hum that ball with the all time greats, then it becomes a no brainer.

I'm just saying, it was a helluva season. Tremendous plays, including that one scramble where his jersey was almost pulled off. Great first impression as a freshman. I loved Walsh, I loved Erickson, but I think the guy that gives Vinnie a run (in my book at least) is Dorsey. Just amazing what he accomplished.

Advertisement

Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Who would y'all take

Emory Williams

Avery Johnson

I don't know which one I'd take... but two observations:

1. Avery Johnson is the much faster/better runner.

2. The camera used to film Avery was much more high resolution than the camera used to film Emory.

:)

I know its an running Joke on CIS but WTF do you guys literally ruin threads. I think that the only reason is because we just have a **** ton of trolls who pay zero and they just think that they actually have a hand in pushing recruits a certain way. Crashing threads should be instant bans in my opinion. If they dont bring the right energy why have them. I mean we have Gator dudes on here who are more respectful then our actual Canes fans, how the F@#$k is that a thing. This site can be so crazy that im not sure wtf to think. Honest question am I the only one who fells this way.

Advertisement
Back