Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
Gimme Williams. I don’t see enough from Johnson in the arm. Jacurri was a dual threat but you saw way more potential with the arm.

Williams is deadly accurate and very quick. He’s got some moves too, can make every throw. That’s a full yes for me.

I'd go with Williams for these reasons PLUS his unteachable (IMO) gift to stand in the pocket taking shots absolutely not phasing him. Early in the highlights a guy is diving at his knees and doesn't flinch. Pretty rare quality I feel.

:30
:56
1:00

Last edited:
@gogeta4 now u no better! Hit Dat pause button dawg

NvTKEq.gif

Im more referencing that they dig for prospects and eval that way...knowing that they dont have legit shots at the big dogs unless they are local (Louisville).

I believe with a strong summer and early szn this kid may end up a hig 3 star borderline 4 star kid.
I Feel You Yes GIF by Bounce

I'd go with Williams for these reasons PLUS his unteachable (IMO) gift to stand in the pocket taking shots absolutely not phasing him. Early in the highlights a guy is diving at his knees and doesn't flinch. Pretty rare quality I feel.
A lot of people miss the WR form on a 30 yard TD run. He’s got about the same athleticism as TVD, which is enough IMO.

Advertisement
I tell you what if we lock in Williams.

I would like for them to find away to have him play QB for the Miami Immortals allll summer. Need him to come n show out on those 7 on 7 teams to get some of these local wrs to feel him and get some momentum.

For the out of state posters....where he plays high school ball is basically out of state for us South Florida follks
As an out of States poster that little tidbit is much appreciated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is the plan for any our QB, to redshirt and develop, then why not take a chance an athletic kid with high upside (Johnson)? His 106 SPARQ is impressive.

We have an athletic freak to develop.

I like the idea of taking different types of quarterbacks and seeing how they fit the offense.

Johnson is an exciting player, but I can see why you wouldn’t want him and Jacurri as back to back recruiting classes in Gattis’ offense.

i stated in a prior post.

coming from group of 5 n places like louisville...this is the type of qb Ponce is use to taking.

If Ponce is that inexperienced dealing with developmental vs. top talent, he better not be next up after Gattis leaves. You never make commitments like that to a developmental player.

A lot of people miss the WR form on a 30 yard TD run. He’s got about the same athleticism as TVD, which is enough IMO.

I like Williams. But he doesn't seem even close to TVD's athleticism.

TVD never played as a dual-threat, doesn't mean he couldn't be mobile and effective there. I think we'll see a lot more motion and read-based runs with him this coming season. Hope we get away from designed runs, though.

Advertisement
I like Williams. But he doesn't seem even close to TVD's athleticism.

TVD never played as a dual-threat, doesn't mean he couldn't be mobile and effective there. I think we'll see a lot more motion and read-based runs with him this coming season. Hope we get away from designed runs, though.
Idk what you’ve seen to say that Williams athleticism is less but each there own.

Second part I think that’ll be a part of a true multiples approach.

Advertisement
Back