Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
ace ventura GIF

:pgdead:

Cuz you stupid 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Quarterbacks transfer so much these days. It's really hard to try to predict more than a year or two down the line. Right now we're sitting pretty but let's say TVD comes back for another year in 2023. Does Garcia stick around another year? Unlikely. There's no guarantee Jacurri Brown stays here two or three years on the bench either. You want to try to stack QB chips every year but there a good mix of starting caliber quarterbacks in the portal every year, so even if you miss on a guy, there's a ton of fall back options available.

A guy like Emory Williams is like a Payton Matocha. Not a super high upside but the worst case scenario, he never sees the field here and transfers after three years. Best case scenario, he plays his way into a starting role. Chase the big fish but keep Williams on the line just in case you need a fall back option.

Is it just me or does his tape look similar to TVD in HS? He has a little less zip, but puts the ball where it needs to be. Impressive that he’ll stand in the strike zone, get blasted and make an accurate throw.

Put a good OL around him and he’s playing pitch and catch.

Def a take

Advertisement
Milton HS 2022 football schedule

Week 1 - 8/26 - Andalusia
Week 2 - 9/2 - Catholic
Week 3 - 9/9 - Washington
Week 4 - 9/16 - @ Gulf Breeze
Week 5 - 9/23 - @ Escambia ( usually a good team)
Week 6 - 9/30 - Tate
Week 7 - 10/7 - Open
Week 8 - 10/14 - @ Navarre
Week 9 - 10/21 - @ Crestview
Week 10 - 10/28 - Pace
Week 11 - 11/4 - @ Godby ( Historically a very good program)

Go Canes

Milton HS 2022 football schedule

Week 1 - 8/26 - Andalusia
Week 2 - 9/2 - Catholic
Week 3 - 9/9 - Washington
Week 4 - 9/16 - @ Gulf Breeze
Week 5 - 9/23 - @ Escambia ( usually a good team)
Week 6 - 9/30 - Tate
Week 7 - 10/7 - Open
Week 8 - 10/14 - @ Navarre
Week 9 - 10/21 - @ Crestview
Week 10 - 10/28 - Pace
Week 11 - 11/4 - @ Godby ( Historically a very good program)

Go Canes
Navarre and Crestview used to be pretty good but have been down lately. I live in Gulf Breeze and my son goes there. I'll have to check that game out

Is it just me or does his tape look similar to TVD in HS? He has a little less zip, but puts the ball where it needs to be. Impressive that he’ll stand in the strike zone, get blasted and make an accurate throw.

Put a good OL around him and he’s playing pitch and catch.

Def a take

No it’s not just you. Looks very similar.

Advertisement
This the first white dude I have ever seem named Emory.

Know he country as ****.

A lot of southern dudes have "black names". I met a country dude name Tyrone. I speculate its because they were really southern white names at first, but then the slaves named their kids and over time they got associated with black people. I could be wrong, never researched it.

Advertisement
The staff actually LOVES this kid!! He will blow up like a **** before it’s all said and done. I‘ll be following this one.

I like him a lot too mechanical wise he checks a lot of boxes. If Jacurri can gain this QB feet and learn how to reset his body moving away from the pocket and deliver throws accurately under pressure like him OMG. His anticipation is on point too. I like him alot alot!

Advertisement
Back