Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

@Baba Yaga round up the troops… were going to Hollywood

(Florida that is)
200.gif

I have something I've been working on, long-term project, very low-budget, super amateurish. Would be done sooner if certain porsters would pick a ******* avatar instead of settling for the default letter CiS gives them.

Advertisement

as noted in the thread. go to the :15 mark in the tape. .....

then we can talk

what I love is the lower body and finish on his throws; never-mind all the good things happening beforehand.. He squares the hips before the ball is released (Tua doesn't do this) and rotates his torso all the way around & through until his right shoulder is pointing at the target. He'll get stronger once D1 S&C enhances his very athletic frame, and his motion will get tighter as well. The kid is pure.

Advertisement
Lol. No sir - just a non-practicing attorney and bored older guy in his 50’s who discovered the iPhone and screenshots late in life. I just learned how to pay with the tap of a credit card 3 weeks ago. I do this all on my phone. I corroborate with @Baba Yaga @PIPO @djnellz
Honestly, I log on sometimes in a ****** mood and then I see one of your post with gifs or an image you’ve posted and I just have to laugh lol. My boys love them too lol. Good **** RVACane 👊🏿.

Advertisement
When have we offered somebody like this and this early? You don’t offer “insurance policies“ commitable offers in late April lol. Seven to nine months out?

I’m not understanding your argument. You say “ we always think a kid is going to blow up before / when we offer “,well they normally do. Secondly that’s comparing previous staffs to this staff which has nothing to do with each other. Thirdly you’re comparing offers to underrated kids when the times are nowhere close to the same. Offering a kid in late April / early May isn’t the same as offering a underrated kid in say Dec. He’s been adding offers lately from good programs so he’s obviously gaining steam and will 100 % be a high three star at minimum and imo four star is very possible. Especially if he hits the camp circuit.

Taking two qb’s isn’t crazy , especially in todays nil world. You want 4-5 scholarship qb’s on the roster at all times. We could easily lose a couple qb’s in one off season so it’s just another reason to stay ahead of the chains.

I probably wasted my time responding because you’re going to believe what you want which is fine. As long as there’s the internet anything is possible lol.
even if he doesn't get it, for the baord's sake, I am glad you responded because this is 1000% correct.

I don’t understand why your so bent out of shape on this one.

It’s pretty clear the coaches really like him as a prospect regardless of stars.They could have offered a lot of other guys higher in the rankings with legit interest and chose not to. This isn’t a last minute desperation move.

I can see disagreeing with the evaluation and time will tell on that but how do you fault the overall process? To me it’s exactly what a well run recruiting operation should look like.
My biggest issue is this narrative being pushed that we arent missing on recruits and that kids like this are Plan A kids. I’m not cool with pretending that we should just be ok with whatever is shoved down our throats and we aren’t allowed to question it or vocalize disappointment.

There’s countless examples of this exact thing... “coaches love this nobody that no one has ever heard of, so you should too, once he’s been discovered he’ll be a 4 star.” I’m totally fine with us missing and having options/back up plans, it’s part of what you get when you go big game hunting. I’m not fine with being told that this isn’t a backup plan and he just hasn’t been discovered by anyone else yet. I know there’s plenty of time, but people need to give it a rest pushing the narrative that everyone we offer is some kind of undiscovered beast.

Until things change from where they stand today, our class, and the direction our “top targets” have been trending is underwhelming. I do expect that to change, my expectation is a Top 15 class. If I need to go through a list of HS recruiting disappointments since Mario took over, I can spell it out for everyone. However, I’d prefer not to go down that road because I am also equally as aware of the recruiting wins that are directly tied to Mario being our HC. I also love Mario as our HC and don’t like the idea of bashing him to prove my point.

Bottom line is though, we have missed on a lot of the guys we were told were plan A guys, that we stood a chance with. And all we have to show for it, especially this class, is “well you should see the list of kids lining up to commit to us” or this current one of “we love this kid, he’s not a backup plan at all”

Last edited:
Man I laughed so hard at this, I drooled. Best I've seen from you & there has been alot. You & Baba Yaga gotta start a YouTube mini series using CIS avatars in various situations. I'm imagining a very low budget south park.
@Baba Yaga is the advanced one of us. He’s like a Cro-Magnon and I’m still a Neanderthal. By the way you need an avatar.

Advertisement
𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒

Shiid man! I say take him (pause) if they like what the see & if they think that he has tools & will eventually blow up b4 everyone else tries to get him (Pause)! Then keep recruiting Rashada & pray 4 the best! Go Canes

Advertisement
My biggest issue is this narrative being pushed that we arent missing on recruits and that kids like this are Plan A kids. I’m not cool with pretending that we should just be ok with whatever is shoved down our throats and we aren’t allowed to question it or vocalize disappointment.

There’s countless examples of this exact thing... “coaches love this nobody that no one has ever heard of, so you should too, once he’s been discovered he’ll be a 4 star.” I’m totally fine with us missing and having options/back up plans, it’s part of what you get when you go big game hunting. I’m not fine with being told that this isn’t a backup plan and he just hasn’t been discovered by anyone else yet. I know there’s plenty of time, but people need to give it a rest pushing the narrative that everyone we offer is some kind of undiscovered beast.

Until things change from where they stand today, our class, and the direction our “top targets” have been trending is underwhelming. I do expect that to change, my expectation is a Top 15 class. If I need to go through a list of HS recruiting disappointments since Mario took over, I can spell it out for everyone. However, I’d prefer not to go down that road because I am also equally as aware of the recruiting wins that are directly tied to Mario being our HC. I also love Mario as our HC and don’t like the idea of bashing him to prove my point.

Bottom line is though, we have missed on a lot of the guys we were told were plan A guys, that we stood a chance with. And all we have to show for it, especially this class, is “well you should see the list of kids lining up to commit to us” or this current one of “we love this kid, he’s not a backup plan at all”
The sheep won't like this but it's fax. Having personally seen him play full games a couple times if this all we get this year we gone have to go YUUUUUGE next year.

Advertisement
Back