Emory to the portal

Always remember him giving us his all against FSU when we almost beat them in tally… dude gave it all and an arm for the team that day

Good luck young man
🎯, yes sir this is a good kid he gave his all for us at a time in the game we need someone to step up and lay it all on the line , he answered the call and paid in an injury yet still wanted to compete to win in tremendous pain.

Thank you 🙌🙌🙌 you left it all on the field of battle.
 
IMG_1008.jpeg

BIG XII quarterback play ain’t what it used to be.
 
I'm an Emoerystan although I knew he'd likely never be named the full time starter here. But I went back and watched his Clemson win from a few years ago, and his throwing mechanics are really weird. Looks like Uncle Rico throwing the ball. Hopefully that's improved.
 
I'm an Emoerystan although I knew he'd likely never be named the full time starter here. But I went back and watched his Clemson win from a few years ago, and his throwing mechanics are really weird. Looks like Uncle Rico throwing the ball. Hopefully that's improved.
He’s *** bro. And QB is a hard position to play. But he is ***. Seems like a great dude but if he’s the starter at ECU he will get benched at some point. He has heart tho and seems like a great teammate.
 
Back
Top