CaneLife93
Recruit
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2013
- Messages
- 3,965
Best small airport as wellThe best Greenville is located in South Carolina.
Best small airport as wellThe best Greenville is located in South Carolina.
I’ll be locked in
Always remember him giving us his all against FSU when we almost beat them in tally… dude gave it all and an arm for the team that day
Good luck young man
He and Ray Ray week 1 starters I bet.Is it for sure that Emory is going to be the starter at ECU game one?
No it’s not. He is competing with Mitch Griffis from Wake Forest/Texas Tech who will be turning 25 in September.Is it for sure that Emory is going to be the starter at ECU game one?
Dude must be related to Chris Weinke.No it’s not. He is competing with Mitch Griffis from Wake Forest/Texas Tech who will be turning 25 in September.
Dude must be related to Chris Weinke.![]()
Did he even win this Job yet? I thought it was wide openView attachment 367900
BIG XII quarterback play ain’t what it used to be.
I’d figure they won’t know until fall camp is underway.Did he even win this Job yet? I thought it was wide open
Mitch Griffis, senior transfer from Texas Tech (and former Wake Forest starter) still in the mix.Is it for sure that Emory is going to be the starter at ECU game one?
He’s *** bro. And QB is a hard position to play. But he is ***. Seems like a great dude but if he’s the starter at ECU he will get benched at some point. He has heart tho and seems like a great teammate.I'm an Emoerystan although I knew he'd likely never be named the full time starter here. But I went back and watched his Clemson win from a few years ago, and his throwing mechanics are really weird. Looks like Uncle Rico throwing the ball. Hopefully that's improved.
Best small airport as well