Emory, is a winner

I won’t pretend to be a doctor, but the “or more” seems likely, unfortunately.

Just a terrible, tragic ending for a guy who was trying to find a way to lead his team at the end of a hard fought game.

Seems odd that an injury to his non throwing arm would keep him out all next season unless there was some nerve /blood vessel damage.

Advertisement
Seems odd that an injury to his non throwing arm would keep him out all next season unless there was some nerve /blood vessel damage.
I know. But if that was a Theismann level break and requires surgery and screws to hold it together, then, well, can you think of a Qb that has ever played again after something like that?

Emory is a warrior. He beat Clemson in his first start. He sacrificed his body to get that first down today at all costs for his team. He had us leading in this game at one point & driving to tie it up at the end. Banging on his mechanics or his performance in the passing game is asinine when everyone from coaches to the QB himself was clearly trying to avoid turnovers (and the play calling was clearly vanilla & predictable too given the circumstances). Emory deserves major props for beating a nemesis (Clemson) & having us in position to beat FSU at various points in the game. Those are two darn tough starts at the beginning of your CFB career. He deserves respect.

Listen to his teammates post game pressers, all on board with Emory. Kids got guts, has earned the respect of his team. Wether he is the long term answer or not, that’s to be determined and will all play out.

Advertisement
I know. But if that was a Theismann level break and requires surgery and screws to hold it together, then, well, can you think of a Qb that has ever played again after something like that?

It's the non throwing hand. He will be fine by end of Jan

Great effort and toughness.

Horrible passer. Just too many passes that were nowhere near the open receiver. FSU dropped three interceptions. Even the long touchdown to George went through two FSU players’ arms and should have been picked or at least knocked down.

Miami better be tampering with a potential portal QB right now because there’s nobody to play quarterback next year

The refs screwed us again. Why is no one talking about Williams INJURY. So the NEXT GAMES we are stuck with the statue TVD. So we Will be 6 -6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was never in the boat of Emory is our future.

I still believe we need a portal QB.

But.... man... young bol is a fighter I'd want in the foxhole with me on enemy lines.
He's a warrior for sure, but still feel like he should only be playing come his 3rd year needs the development to and in the weight room also

Advertisement
1699801654693.png

Advertisement
Back