Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
am i wrong or you still here to be a cuckold for Banda?

if you homers dont wanna take my word for it, look at Emerson's offers and look at Travis Jay's offers. Unless you are now saying you know more than the actual position coaches themselves.
Firsr of all Emerson is a safety prospect so they dont compare. Second of all they are trash at coaching dbs thats why every team bombed them weakly including us. Third and most importantly you are an FSU nutswinger so you don't get to talk about your team until they can beat us which as long as that bum is HC will never happen

Lowkey they are a dline factory I mean after this draft they can argue their top 4 starting dline is more talented then anybody

Wierd thing is the state of Miss produces a high amount of quality dl. Im not sure how Manny coaching there havent dipped back there. Miss State dline has been extremely good going on 5 seasons.
Next to Gerald Willis they had a guy on there whom i thought was the most disruptive dt last season

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Firsr of all Emerson is a safety prospect so they dont compare. Second of all they are trash at coaching dbs thats why every team bombed them weakly including us. Third and most importantly you are an FSU nutswinger so you don't get to talk about your team until they can beat us which as long as that bum is HC will never happen
yes i am an FSU fan b/c i am underwhelmed by Banda and Rumphs recruiting or b/c i point out someone says something nonfactual about 2017 stats. Rumph and Bandas recruiting prowess is something that has been mentioned 1,000 other times previously.

Emerson is rated and scouted as a CB, unless again in your infinite knowledge you've spoken to his potential position coaches.

Advertisement
A lot of good has happened over the past 3 or so weeks, so not to be a downer but....

Any reason why Banda and Rumph has to go to war to flip guys who won't make an impact for 2 years?

Meanwhile absolute dumpster fires like FSU has guys who can be possibly day 1 impact players like Dent and Travis Jay. And if players like Cross and Gant stay, those are all absolute studs.

And they still have Willie Taggart as their HC. Their defensive backfield was littered with 5* this year as well and how’d that work out? Taylor and Samuels were both 5* and the safety with the long funny last name from SC was borderline 5* and then mf’s Still went 5-7 so you shouldn’t really focus on the “absolute studs” they land cause it doesn’t matter.

Wierd thing is the state of Miss produces a high amount of quality dl. Im not sure how Manny coaching there havent dipped back there. Miss State dline has been extremely good going on 5 seasons.
Next to Gerald Willis they had a guy on there whom i thought was the most disruptive dt last season
Simmons? I think you mean him and if so I agree because he has top 5 pick talent but that domestic violence situation is holding him back

Good point on the Kacy Rodgers thing, dont want to see another Knowels out there or I may cry

Edit: The only thing I hate about late scrambling offers is that they have Knowels written all over them thats all Im saying, this is a guy they targeted late Im assuming cause of misses.

We've been on this kid since September/October if I recall. This is even while the staff thinking TS was coming.

A lot of good has happened over the past 3 or so weeks, so not to be a downer but....

Any reason why Banda and Rumph has to go to war to flip guys who won't make an impact for 2 years?

Meanwhile absolute dumpster fires like FSU has guys who can be possibly day 1 impact players like Dent and Travis Jay. And if players like Cross and Gant stay, those are all absolute studs.

F$U pays players.

Advertisement

It’s hard to get kids out of Missippii to come down to a school like Miami. It’s two different worlds. Most of those kids in that state either loyal to Ole Miss or Miss St. The others that leave typically stay in the SEC.

And they still have Willie Taggart as their HC. Their defensive backfield was littered with 5* this year as well and how’d that work out? Taylor and Samuels were both 5* and the safety with the long funny last name from SC was borderline 5* and then mf’s Still went 5-7 so you shouldn’t really focus on the “absolute studs” they land cause it doesn’t matter.
Boys gave up 400 plus passing yards to **** Samford an Fcs school, ******* FSU fans are delusional man...

Advertisement

Brother...Mississippi school system is so bad, most of these savages don't qualify or you need to jump through major hoops to get them qualified.

Even on the rebound through the Mississippi JUCO system, getting these dudes eligible is an f'n task.

Fspoo also said that Westbrook bum was the best db in the acc so there’s that. Tallahassee is bust city

Advertisement
boing.gif

Film says safety...doesn't show him covering deep balls or returning kicks ....big hitter box safety more like Carter imo .... Frierson took returns to the house and caught deep balls for tds.....shows he has enough football speed to play corner.... not saying Emerson is slow....but his film doesn't show anything to indicate cb imo....

Advertisement
Back