Emerson Crystal ball flipped From MSU to The New Miami

Advertisement
Y’all are a little greedy on this one, IMO. We’re about one injury away from asking Kacy Rodgers to come back at DB, and if there’s one thing I trust Banda and Rumph to do its get a DB to overachieve.

If he comes he’s not that good and a lowly 3star and if he doesn’t Rumph/Banda can’t even get a 3 star,

Advertisement
Y’all are a little greedy on this one, IMO. We’re about one injury away from asking Kacy Rodgers to come back at DB, and if there’s one thing I trust Banda and Rumph to do its get a DB to overachieve.
Good point on the Kacy Rodgers thing, dont want to see another Knowels out there or I may cry

Edit: The only thing I hate about late scrambling offers is that they have Knowels written all over them thats all Im saying, this is a guy they targeted late Im assuming cause of misses.

Advertisement
Good point on the Kacy Rodgers thing, dont want to see another Knowels out there or I may cry

Edit: The only thing I hate about late scrambling offers is that they have Knowels written all over them thats all Im saying, this is a guy they targeted late Im assuming cause of misses.

They didnt target Emerson late though, you follow recruiting closely enough to know that.

This is a kid they've recruited hard since the Fall.

And Knowles was a FIU flip. Emerson is a Miss St flip and Oregon wants him too. Completely different caliber of prospect

Advertisement
Mississippi State had a Top 5 defense littered with NFL players.

That defense is littered with Mullets players. It is not like Moorehead found all of these guys and turned them into a top 5 defense. Moorehead and Shoop both had the luxury of getting tons of 4 stars at Penn St and at Tenn. So neither of them are particularly good at finding these 3 star gems. Dantonio on the other hand is the only coach to make the playoffs with a team comprised of tons of 3 stars.

That defense is littered with Mullets players. It is not like Moorehead found all of these guys and turned them into a top 5 defense. Moorehead and Shoop both had the luxury of getting tons of 4 stars at Penn St and at Tenn. So neither of them are particularly good at finding these 3 star gems. Dantonio on the other hand is the only coach to make the playoffs with a team comprised of tons of 3 stars.

If that defense is filled with upperclassmen then Diaz found plenty of those players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back