Email to Blake

I am not a lifelong hurricane fan. I only became a fan when I attended UM Law school.

I guess I can't send the emial

Advertisement
Have sent pro Butch one to Frenk and James daily for 2 months. Today I received my first response from Frenk. He said thank you for your email and we are carefully reviewing it. Lol, my response:

Please bring him back. There is no logical reason he shouldn't already be out recruiting the best class we will have since he left. He is unmatched as a recruiter, developer and staff assembler. The icing on the cake is that he will come at a lower price than other candidates, leaving appropriate funds to bring in top coordinators.

Last edited:
Everyone needs to email him about this... Don't stop

I have been following this extremely close and am becoming very discouraged at the path this process seems to be taking. I have been a fan of the Hurricanes since I can remember. I am an alumni as well , as I was one of the lucky ones who got to attend the school of my dreams. I have watched as this team has been decimated by horrendous decisions from the people in positions of authority. This hire is going to either be a nail in the coffin of a once proud program or it can be the lynchpin to future relevancy in the college football landscape and hopefully greatness once again. If a coach like Greg Schiano is brought on it shows me this "committee" has become complacent with its place in CFB and has no desire to become elite once again. I for one will be, for lack of a better term, supremely disappointed and will have a hard time continuing to support the program I love. We need a guy who has a burning desire to bring Miami back to the lofty status it once held almost exclusively. That man is Butch Davis. I hope this email finds you before a decision has been made , I know I am but one person but I know I speak for many who feel the same.

Thanks for your time.
Lifelong Hurricane fan.

I just sent him an email expressing my strong dislike for Greg Schiano.

What a stupid thread! An interview process takes time and I am glad that Blake is doing his due dilegence on this matter since this hire is so important! Leave Blake alone and realize that Butch is the worst choice that can be made for The U!

Advertisement
What a stupid thread! An interview process takes time and I am glad that Blake is doing his due dilegence on this matter since this hire is so important! Leave Blake alone and realize that Butch is the worst choice that can be made for The U!

Says the Hecht Hacker with 13 posts, that joined in September.

Sod off. Hecht plant.

Advertisement
Man Leave Blake Alone **** yall are some negative *** fan no wonder why nobody wants to coach here yall talk like yall ran the show be Blessed with who ever they pick and leave it at that and support the New Coach **** yall to much....

agreed. whoever they pick is an upgrade over Folden and wants to be here otherwise they would not be interviewing regardless of how many banners we fly

I have sent him several concerning all these names. Unless you want Greg or Mario, we better all focus on Butch. Letting him think he has options is very dangerous. Let him know it is Butch or His name goes on the banner for bowl game and every game next year.

Oh, we are sorry Mrs James. Are we stressing you man? We will see Blake in **** is he hires one of the other losers.

Advertisement
Man Leave Blake Alone **** yall are some negative *** fan no wonder why nobody wants to coach here yall talk like yall ran the show be Blessed with who ever they pick and leave it at that and support the New Coach **** yall to much....

I used to live in Birmingham and trust me this is NOTHING compared to the craziness of Bama fans. They harassed Nick Saban at his house for days when he lost to Auburn in the 2013 iron bowl because of the "kick six." You all are foolish if you think Miami has the worst fan base.

Advertisement

I have been following this extremely close and am becoming very discouraged at the path this process seems to be taking. I have been a fan of the Hurricanes since I can remember. I am an alumni as well , as I was one of the lucky ones who got to attend the school of my dreams. I have watched as this team has been decimated by horrendous decisions from the people in positions of authority. This hire is going to either be a nail in the coffin of a once proud program or it can be the lynchpin to future relevancy in the college football landscape and hopefully greatness once again. If a coach like Greg Schiano is brought on it shows me this "committee" has become complacent with its place in CFB and has no desire to become elite once again. I for one will be, for lack of a better term, supremely disappointed and will have a hard time continuing to support the program I love. We need a guy who has a burning desire to bring Miami back to the lofty status it once held almost exclusively. That man is Butch Davis. I hope this email finds you before a decision has been made , I know I am but one person but I know I speak for many who feel the same.

Thanks for your time.
Lifelong Hurricane fan.

I can see it now. He will get 10K emails in support of Butch, 7K emails in support of Richt. 10K emails in support of various others. He reads them all in a span of 1 day and say, "Well ****, our entire game going fan base just spoke!....I'm getting on the phone with Butch right now to offer him the job!" Don't worry the presser will be on Friday :eek:

Don't see a problem with alumni/fans voicing their opinion.

This country used to appreciate free speech. Guess some don't.

Thanks for your time.
Lifelong Hurricane fan.

I can see it now. He will get 10K emails in support of Butch, 7K emails in support of Richt. 10K emails in support of various others. He reads them all in a span of 1 day and say, "Well ****, our entire game going fan base just spoke!....I'm getting on the phone with Butch right now to offer him the job!" Don't worry the presser will be on Friday :eek:

Make fun of it all you want but our voice does get heard. SOMEONE reads the emails.

The fanbase played a vital role in getting Golden fired despite being mocked and told it was a waste of time and wouldn't be seen by anybody.

Advertisement
Back