Email to Blake

cyclecane

Recruit
Everyone needs to email him about this... Don't stop

I have been following this extremely close and am becoming very discouraged at the path this process seems to be taking. I have been a fan of the Hurricanes since I can remember. I am an alumni as well , as I was one of the lucky ones who got to attend the school of my dreams. I have watched as this team has been decimated by horrendous decisions from the people in positions of authority. This hire is going to either be a nail in the coffin of a once proud program or it can be the lynchpin to future relevancy in the college football landscape and hopefully greatness once again. If a coach like Greg Schiano is brought on it shows me this "committee" has become complacent with its place in CFB and has no desire to become elite once again. I for one will be, for lack of a better term, supremely disappointed and will have a hard time continuing to support the program I love. We need a guy who has a burning desire to bring Miami back to the lofty status it once held almost exclusively. That man is Butch Davis. I hope this email finds you before a decision has been made , I know I am but one person but I know I speak for many who feel the same.

Thanks for your time.
Lifelong Hurricane fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
emailing him is probably too soft a term...more like inundating him with anti schiano rhetoric so he gets the point that he shouldnt even consider him for our next head coach...is that a bit better?

oh please not again with the Butch cake flake. He is history...

Advertisement
Sent one. Short and sweet. With our history, I'll have to send 91 more to get a response. Just texted the wife and told not to expect me home for dinner.

Advertisement
I emailed him some top notch amateur tranny ****, and he responded back with his four finalists and their staffs.

Advertisement
Man Leave Blake Alone **** yall are some negative *** fan no wonder why nobody wants to coach here yall talk like yall ran the show be Blessed with who ever they pick and leave it at that and support the New Coach **** yall to much....

Man Leave Blake Alone **** yall are some negative *** fan no wonder why nobody wants to coach here yall talk like yall ran the show be Blessed with who ever they pick and leave it at that and support the New Coach **** yall to much....

You're 1000% right. I almost wish we hire Schiano just to finally purge the program of some of our so called "fans". They don't deserve to get a good team to root for.

Attachments

• 2846638-6228875380-micha.gif
    2846638-6228875380-micha.gif
    825 KB · Views: 187
Advertisement
Back