Email for James

2FNFST4U

Freshman
Can someone post the email addresses for the staff? You have to go through outlook which I don't have on my work computer and can't add.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I sent an email to Blake James

I would highly encourage everyone to do this.

Especially, if you are a season ticket holder or make any sort of donation to UM....

Even if you dont spend money for UM (and you should) -- send him an email.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The funny thing about this is that Flake used to be really good about replying personally to every e-mail or even having one of his underlings call you. The best to expect now will be a vanilla worded reply from someone one step above a work-study kid there.

Advertisement
with Shalala leaving James May be in his way out too in another year...

How many of you guys, has really emailed them?

I just did. I know he won't read it, or won't respond if does read it, but he, or someone in his office will see that he got a lot of emails from ****ed off fans. This is what I wrote:

Mr James-

My family has had season tickets to University of Miami football since 1954. My grandfather got tickets when he moved to Miami from New York. The tickets were passed to my parents in the 80s, and now to me. I live in Chattanooga, Tennessee, but I still have season tickets and make 1-2 games every year. I also make sure my tickets are used when I cannot go to the games, and I make 1-2 ACC road games, living in ACC country.

I am writing this email to inform you that I will not be renewing season tickets and I will not donate any money to Miami athletics until Al Golden is fired. He is in over his head, and he is not getting it done as coach at Miami.

I have been going to games since 1984, when I was 5 years old, and I supported Golden until last year, but enough is enough. His defensive scheme does not work. Everyone knows it, from local to national media members, to former Miami Hurricane football players, who are posting pictures and videos on twitter. His defensive schemes are being posted all over social media and people are mocking Miami. None of it makes any sense, but he has shown he is too stubborn to adjust it, and too stubborn to admit he is wrong. Worse than that, he, after every loss, blames the players by saying it was because of execution, or lack thereof. That is unacceptable. That is truly disgusting.

Miami fans will not stand for this anymore. There will be 5,000 people in the stands for the Cincinnati game. I'm sure Miami won't feel the loss financially this year because they sold 31,000 season tickets, but trust me, you won't sell 31,000 next year with Golden as coach. I know you have to buyout his contract, but it has to be done, or the program will fall back even farther, and Miami will become even more of a laughing stock, and the program, the department, and the school will lose even more money than it already has, and than it would be firing him, buying out the contract and hiring a new coach.

As a lifelong Hurricane fan, I urge you to do the right thing and fire Al Golden, to save the program.

Sincerely,

This was the response I received after sending a similar email after the Louisville raping.

We need to win and we need to continue to get better on both sides of the ball. I appreciate your support of our program.

Go Canes!

Blake

Dear Mr. James,

**** you, you NAMBLA member-looking ******.

Go Canes!

BoroCane83

Advertisement
Back