ELKO ERA




IMG_2767.jpeg
 
And the reason he flip to Florida is what? Cause they are a good but not great team! Fools gold
Because it's tough to walk back all the **** he did to disrespect us... Ufag on the pregame is tending upwards and was also high on his list. Probably makes more sense for him actually. Funny **** is elkos teams are basically peak. Nothing else about them unless they land an ELITE qb days they're ever gonna get better than they are now. Can't use the excuse they're building the roster. They've got tons of talent on the roster. This just comes down to development and coaching... This era ain't getting no better. Last year is their peak & honestly I think that occurred because of usual sec bias & catching people of guard. Won't occur anymore.
 
Because it's tough to walk back all the **** he did to disrespect us... Ufag on the pregame is tending upwards and was also high on his list. Probably makes more sense for him actually. Funny **** is elkos teams are basically peak. Nothing else about them unless they land an ELITE qb days they're ever gonna get better than they are now. Can't use the excuse they're building the roster. They've got tons of talent on the roster. This just comes down to development and coaching... This era ain't getting no better. Last year is their peak & honestly I think that occurred because of usual sec bias & catching people of guard. Won't occur anymore.

Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
 
Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.

Dog **** QB + **** POOR internal coordinator hires with a first time OC trying to make this kid a drop back passer + much tougher schedule = 🤢🤢

I cringe everytime someone suggests we just promote JT to DC when Hetherman eventually leaves. YUCK. That’s no disrespect to JT, but absolutely not. I won’t go down this rabbit hole, story for another day and completely different thread. We will cross that bridge.
 
Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.

Dog **** QB + **** POOR internal coordinator hires with a first time OC trying to make this kid a drop back passer + much tougher schedule = 🤢🤢

I cringe everytime someone suggests we just promote JT to DC when Hetherman eventually leaves. YUCK. That’s no disrespect to JT, but absolutely not. I won’t go down this rabbit hole, story for another day and completely different thread. We will cross that bridge.
Facts
 
Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
Clearly though qb development lacks there. Every qb gets in their system has regressed badly. Reed has some elite traits. He's just a long way from consistently being able to show them. I don't think he gets his job back after last week's benching. But his best interest is sit & get some real coaching. Don't know if he's got a personal coach but clearly needs one. Sit & work on his craft. Off his traits alone someone will give him a shot. Just like taylen green.
 
Dog **** QB + **** POOR internal coordinator hires with a first time OC trying to make this kid a drop back passer + much tougher schedule = 🤢🤢

I cringe everytime someone suggests we just promote JT to DC when Hetherman eventually leaves. YUCK. That’s no disrespect to JT, but absolutely not. I won’t go down this rabbit hole, story for another day and completely different thread. We will cross that bridge.
Just have to hope the rumors are false and he is happy making $1m a year coaching DEs lol because if Lightfoot and Wilson go high again it’s going to be turnt up lol
 
Clearly though qb development lacks there. Every qb gets in their system has regressed badly. Reed has some elite traits. He's just a long way from consistently being able to show them. I don't think he gets his job back after last week's benching. But his best interest is sit & get some real coaching. Don't know if he's got a personal coach but clearly needs one. Sit & work on his craft. Off his traits alone someone will give him a shot. Just like taylen green.

Man IDK. Taylen Green is like 6'6 and has some arm talent. Marcel is erratic, on his absolute best day, and he's what? 6'1? I think he's going pro in something other than sports. With the ball in his hands, he's dynamic. I see the allure of putting him back there and letting him work, because he's a hyper-elite athlete. But he's ******* braindead in terms of playing the position and his accuracy is non-existent.

Last year was the ultimate smoke and mirrors. They did have really good lines, don't get me wrong. Both those lines of scrimmage were ~Top10-15 good in the country. But I've never seen a more favorable schedule in a conference. They played literally no one, not one team in the top third of the league the entire season, until Texas, and they got smashed. No Bama. No UGA. No OU. No Ole Miss. No Vandy.

This year they got At Bama. At OU (who stinks but still a very good defense). They had At LSU, which they got boatraced. Texas again at Kyle Field. Tennessee.

I actually had them at 3-1 at this point, but then losing to Bama, OU, and Texas, and one of Mizzou or Tennessee. But ****, they already lost to Kentucky too, the wheels might be totally off this thing and they might go 6-6.

They play Arkansas and The Citadel. That's 4 total wins. They don't have another lock on their schedule. Would be a real shame to see them not even make a bowl game.
 
Man IDK. Taylen Green is like 6'6 and has some arm talent. Marcel is erratic, on his absolute best day, and he's what? 6'1? I think he's going pro in something other than sports. With the ball in his hands, he's dynamic. I see the allure of putting him back there and letting him work, because he's a hyper-elite athlete. But he's ******* braindead in terms of playing the position and his accuracy is non-existent.

Last year was the ultimate smoke and mirrors. They did have really good lines, don't get me wrong. Both those lines of scrimmage were ~Top10-15 good in the country. But I've never seen a more favorable schedule in a conference. They played literally no one, not one team in the top third of the league the entire season, until Texas, and they got smashed. No Bama. No UGA. No OU. No Ole Miss. No Vandy.

This year they got At Bama. At OU (who stinks but still a very good defense). They had At LSU, which they got boatraced. Texas again at Kyle Field. Tennessee.

I actually had them at 3-1 at this point, but then losing to Bama, OU, and Texas, and one of Mizzou or Tennessee. But ****, they already lost to Kentucky too, the wheels might be totally off this thing and they might go 6-6.

They play Arkansas and The Citadel. That's 4 total wins. They don't have another lock on their schedule. Would be a real shame to see them not even make a bowl game.
Agreed on all fronts. My only thing with him is he's an elite athlete and he's got a cannon for an arm. I see him no different from Malik willis or someone like that. Dude shouldn't be starting. He needs to sit and embrace some coaching and development. He needs to learn the mental side of the game while he works on his accuracy. He's worth a late round feeler OR you switch him to wr and that's that.
 
And the reason he flip to Florida is what? Cause they are a good but not great team! Fools gold
Because it's tough to walk back all the **** he did to disrespect us... Ufag on the pregame is tending upwards and was also high on his list. Probably makes more sense for him actually. Funny **** is elkos teams are basically peak. Nothing else about them unless they land an ELITE qb days they're ever gonna get better than they are now. Can't use the excuse they're building the roster. They've got tons of talent on the roster. This just comes down to development and coaching... This era ain't getting no better. Last year is their peak & honestly I think that occurred because of usual sec bias & catching people of guard. Won't occur anymore.
Their schedule was easy last year. There 2 toughest games was nd which they won by 1 and texas which they lost. They played 9 teams with less than 7 wins
 
Agreed on all fronts. My only thing with him is he's an elite athlete and he's got a cannon for an arm. I see him no different from Malik willis or someone like that. Dude shouldn't be starting. He needs to sit and embrace some coaching and development. He needs to learn the mental side of the game while he works on his accuracy. He's worth a late round feeler OR you switch him to wr and that's that.

Agreed. Malik Willis is probably a better comp. Agree with that. Although I think even Willis is a lot better passer. You and I are better passers 😆

But maybe with some really good coaching he can get better. He’s certainly more than athletic enough for you to do something with him.
 
Tried to tell em.. Its been UGLY on tamu side.. Their entire media output and fans have done more damage than any texas or LSU fan even bothered to do.. Toxic from top to bottom..

All that money, all that five star recruiting, and they still can’t get it right.
 
Back
Top