supersaiyanshel
Senior
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2013
- Messages
- 10,236
Ards and Malik Bryant are cousins… Malik was on his way out of here around the time of Ards commitment. Malik’s view of his time here might have played apart in Ards decision.I would go after Ards.
Jones High (Orlando).
Not sure the IMG kids are even from Florida.
Because it's tough to walk back all the **** he did to disrespect us... Ufag on the pregame is tending upwards and was also high on his list. Probably makes more sense for him actually. Funny **** is elkos teams are basically peak. Nothing else about them unless they land an ELITE qb days they're ever gonna get better than they are now. Can't use the excuse they're building the roster. They've got tons of talent on the roster. This just comes down to development and coaching... This era ain't getting no better. Last year is their peak & honestly I think that occurred because of usual sec bias & catching people of guard. Won't occur anymore.And the reason he flip to Florida is what? Cause they are a good but not great team! Fools gold
Because it's tough to walk back all the **** he did to disrespect us... Ufag on the pregame is tending upwards and was also high on his list. Probably makes more sense for him actually. Funny **** is elkos teams are basically peak. Nothing else about them unless they land an ELITE qb days they're ever gonna get better than they are now. Can't use the excuse they're building the roster. They've got tons of talent on the roster. This just comes down to development and coaching... This era ain't getting no better. Last year is their peak & honestly I think that occurred because of usual sec bias & catching people of guard. Won't occur anymore.
Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
Schedule was definitely one of main factorsLast year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
FactsLast year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
Dog **** QB + **** POOR internal coordinator hires with a first time OC trying to make this kid a drop back passer + much tougher schedule =
I cringe everytime someone suggests we just promote JT to DC when Hetherman eventually leaves. YUCK. That’s no disrespect to JT, but absolutely not. I won’t go down this rabbit hole, story for another day and completely different thread. We will cross that bridge.
Clearly though qb development lacks there. Every qb gets in their system has regressed badly. Reed has some elite traits. He's just a long way from consistently being able to show them. I don't think he gets his job back after last week's benching. But his best interest is sit & get some real coaching. Don't know if he's got a personal coach but clearly needs one. Sit & work on his craft. Off his traits alone someone will give him a shot. Just like taylen green.Last year was due to the schedule. I told anyone who would listen all summer they were losing 4 or 5 games this year. Marcel Reed is BAD.
Just have to hope the rumors are false and he is happy making $1m a year coaching DEs lol because if Lightfoot and Wilson go high again it’s going to be turnt up lolDog **** QB + **** POOR internal coordinator hires with a first time OC trying to make this kid a drop back passer + much tougher schedule =
I cringe everytime someone suggests we just promote JT to DC when Hetherman eventually leaves. YUCK. That’s no disrespect to JT, but absolutely not. I won’t go down this rabbit hole, story for another day and completely different thread. We will cross that bridge.