Elite TE Riley Williams commits to Miami

Advertisement
1656729195142.gif

Advertisement
Tell me you didn't almost forget we have Mallory, Arroyo and Skinner? Gattis will have to be a mad scientist to incorporate the TE, WR and RB's. TE traps, TE seam routes, Under and Over routes, crossing, middle hooks and flag patterns. Did I mention the WR and run game? Thank you boys for hanging with us

Advertisement
Xfinity guy was late, movers were late, it’s hot as balls outside, and my dog is not liking city life so far. But I’m eating Royal Farms chicken and Mario continues to kill it on the trail.

All day everyday in every way.

View attachment 194454
Ohh, the joys of moving. On a serious note, we’re getting a Royal Farms here soon. That chicken any good?

Advertisement
2 things, you guys with all these little videos and memes are fcking amazing. I swear to the heavens if the coaches watch this board they probably laugh there dam asses off. I mean seriously you dudes can be pretty dam funny, Poh yeah addle cvasn be dam annoying as well. but you get the pointe.

Second thing that I think about with us landing these 3 studs is that some of the toughest match ups in the NFL are defense trying to defend some of those bad *** TE. Theres to many to mention but the really good teams almost all have one minus maybe green bay. Just let that stink in for a sec, we were all ready pretty set at TE and then boom we knock it out of the park.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back