Elite group of cornerbacks

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Dee Delaney, Malek Young, Michael Jackson, and Trajan Bandy are as good as it gets. Very physical, makes plays, and they all attack the ball until the play is dead. Yeah they had a rough start but theyve gotten much better since this unit is as good as it gets.

Advertisement
Dee Delaney, Malek Young, Michael Jackson, and Trajan Bandy are as good as it gets. Very physical, makes plays, and they all attack the ball until the play is dead. Yeah they had a rough start but theyve gotten much better since this unit is as good as it gets.

Jhavontae dean too. Played really well today

I wish Malek Young would turn his head around every now and then.

Credit to Rumph. He did it with Colbert last year too. Let's see what he can do with next year's class. :sanford:

You guys both live in Atlanta... You should hang out.

Advertisement
I tell you man this is when a real staff gets there **** together when u got guys performing way better than what they are, MJ is like a total different dude out there and I got to credit the staff on that one. Imagine what Jobe and the rest of those guys are going to look like, holy *** someones in trouble next year.

Advertisement

You got this all wrong, they coming next year!!!

I tell you man this is when a real staff gets there **** together when u got guys performing way better than what they are, MJ is like a total different dude out there and I got to credit the staff on that one. Imagine what Jobe and the rest of those guys are going to look like, holy *** someones in trouble next year.

To MJs credit, their was always reports that he showed flashes in practice. He is just finally putting it together. Could be that Rumph has brought it out of him, or the light bulb finally turned on in his head....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

To MJs credit, their was always reports that he showed flashes in practice. He is just finally putting it together. Could be that Rumph has brought it out of him, or the light bulb finally turned on in his head....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both, but from other instances we know rumph is coaching his guys up. Corn was good before 2016 but he took his game to another level his senior year, adrian colbert was a throw away player by Charlie strong before rumph got his hands on him and has him collecting nfl checks, making a 53 man roster as a draft pick, Young being a shut down corner, Michael Jackson taking a leap in his play, Trajan bandy playing very well and also delaney(was really good in duke and fsu) and dean who has looked good vs (duke and Syracuse)

MJ is a streaky DB like Rosier is at QB. Fans were ready to throw him to wolves a few games ago. But he looked like a monster on Sat.

Advertisement

You guys both live in Atlanta... You should hang out.

OK RV, since I am close by to them if you include me in that group our friendship is over. Ha

MJ is a streaky DB like Rosier is at QB. Fans were ready to throw him to wolves a few games ago. But he looked like a monster on Sat.

Hes learned by playing more, dude turned his head anticipated when the ball was in the air and got it. Without him we would of lost last week to GT. That kid is playing ball right now he really is.

It would appear that those ***** that went to Florida made a very bad business decision.

Advertisement
Back