Elite group of cornerbacks

I wish Malek Young would turn his head around every now and then.

Young man would lead the nation in ints if he turned his head around just 1/2 the times. Smh.

still a good cd, sometimes he doesnt turn around because its too risky when hes a step behind the wr. Im sure if he was stride for stride he will but hes always matched up with the best wr on the opposing squad.

Advertisement

Young man would lead the nation in ints if he turned his head around just 1/2 the times. Smh.

still a good cd, sometimes he doesnt turn around because its too risky when hes a step behind the wr. Im sure if he was stride for stride he will but hes always matched up with the best wr on the opposing squad.

Thats what i was thinking. If he turned his head more I bet the reciever would be a step ahead of him.

Imagine this crew mentoring the young bloods we've got committed. Some people assume the freshman will all be automatic starters due to their talent, but the skill and confidence this group has developed is not to be underestimated.

Thats what i was thinking. If he turned his head more I bet the reciever would be a step ahead of him.

If a CB is a step behind they wont risk it and rather make the sure tackle, he goes up mostly against the best wr on the other squad.

Imagine this crew mentoring the young bloods we've got committed. Some people assume the freshman will all be automatic starters due to their talent, but the skill and confidence this group has developed is not to be underestimated.

Jobe and those guy by mid season will be comfortable or maybe faster or slower but they have all the talent u want.

Advertisement

Young, Dean, Bandy, Quan, Redwine, Carter + 6-7 of the best incoming DBs in the country. No drop-off between ones, twos and threes by midyear. We'll have hockey rotations out there. FU uptempo teams!

Move Smith and Finley to LB.

If a CB is a step behind they wont risk it and rather make the sure tackle, he goes up mostly against the best wr on the other squad.

How bout when he's stride for stride? Sometimes Malek almost run past the receiver b/c he's not turning around. It's a habit he needs to change b/c at the next level, he's darn sure getting called for PI. You can't just play the WR, he's gotta learn to play the ball too. It will turn him from the being the best DB on the team to being a top DB in the nation. He has Adam PacMan coverage ability, but I need him to hawk the ball like him too.

Advertisement
Back