Elite 8 - The U vs Kansas

Advertisement
-8 is a ridiculous line. UM is battle tested as we see that the ACC was really good (so was the Big 12). UM not only has experience but it was 5 guys who can each go for 20. that means that on any given game we only need 2 to get 20, and the other 3 to each chip in 10. And the defense is a challenge to prepare for. I like that KU only has 48 hours to watch film and practice against the Scramble.

Advertisement
What an amazing run , the U has had an ACC Champion team awesome team it was.

But this team is going wee no other team has dare to tread fearlessly.

This team is the greatest basketball team ever assembled at the University of Miami UN challenged by any group.

Kansas has been there and done that and if they have any hint of taking the Canes lightly we will feed relentlessly our hunger is overwhelming this Canes team who refuses to be beaten.

This Canes team is at a level of CHAMPIONS that has raised the bar at the podium of Champions weeks ago .

We will witness a game for the ages of physicality and fearless play exchanging punches where the announcers will be feeding tremendous spirited play calling.

These games are tough to watch with your heart pumping and running up and down the court banging with our team against an equally physical team in Kansas.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kansas message boards full of confidence says Miami has no defense. No Defense lol
Got into arguments with ISU people on this. They’re just looking at Kenpom. Even after we beat ISU, one of their fans replied to me saying ISU was better, they just beat themselves by giving the ball away to us lmao.

We’re 16th in the country in steals, and averaging 11 per game in the tourney which would be tied for 1st. I hope they keep underestimating us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
7ECA5B6B-E1BA-4AA0-B9F2-010FDFD7DD5D.gif

Got into arguments with ISU people on this. They’re just looking at Kenpom. Even after we beat ISU, one of their fans replied to me saying ISU was better, they just beat themselves by giving the ball away to us lmao.

We’re 16th in the country in steals, and averaging 11 per game in the tourney which is tied for 1st. I hope they keep underestimating us.
Funny how teams seem to give the ball away when the opponent is exerting defensive pressure at every spot on the half court.
At one point Reggie Miller literally said ‘they are trapping all the way out there”

Advertisement
Back