Elite 2018 QB Art Sitkowski raves about Miami

View as article
Artur Sitkowski's junior year stats courtesy of MaxPreps...

88-of-179 (49% completions)
1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
52.7 passer rating (had a 97.0 rating as a sophomore)
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

giphy.gif

this

Advertisement
Written about Mark Richt.
Hahaha. I'll gladly take the "L" here and should frame that one. Especially as it pertains to Sabag's premature demise.

I will say this about Rick though- his contract ran through 2023 here when he retired and essentially gave back millions of dollars (something I would've never anticipated). Had he wanted to he absolutely could've easily made it 5 years as this post was from 2016 and Flake and UM weren't everrrr going to eat more than 2 years of salary.

I will bet anyone out there a round of drinks at Bowl Bar that Sabag isn't at Baga 5 years from now though.

Advertisement
Hahaha. I'll gladly take the "L" here and should frame that one. Especially as it pertains to Sabag's premature demise.

I will say this about Rick though- his contract ran through 2023 here when he retired and essentially gave back millions of dollars (something I would've never anticipated). Had he wanted to he absolutely could've easily made it 5 years as this post was from 2016 and Flake and UM weren't everrrr going to eat more than 2 years of salary.

I will bet anyone out there a round of drinks at Bowl Bar that Sabag isn't at Baga 5 years from now though.
I have no idea what saban will do. He appears in good health. Don’t think he’ll like being a TV guy. He could put all records out of reach over next 5 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back