Elite 2015 RB Gaining Offers

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
While 2015 is a long time away in terms of recruiting, that has not prevented Timber Creek (Fla.) RB Jacques Patrick from speaking to top colleges.

Patrick already has ten offers, and his list isn't short of big name schools. "Florida, Florida State, Auburn, Miami, UCF, Arizona, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Alabama and LSU" have all extended scholarships to the talented sophomore.

One school that interests the elite running back is the University of Miami. When asked why he likes the Canes, he points to "the tradition and how they put players in the league."

Patrick is arguably the top running back for the class of 2015 and compares his game to Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, noting his best skills are "my vision and my power."

The 2015 prospect is planning a visit to Miami "the seventeenth or eleventh of August."

Even though he just wrapped up his freshman year, Patrick is already in contact with Coach Golden. "I spoke with him and Coach McDonald today and they said I'm at the top of their board for running back for 2015."

Patrick says he will look for a college that "can offer me a great education and where I can fit in and be comfortable for three to four years."

Patrick rushed over 1,200 yards and eight touchdowns this season as a freshman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Wants to be here three or four years?

Boy's kinda getting ahead of himself. Besides, Adrian Peterson can kiss my ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is a big, big boy. Can't imagine what he's going to be like as a senior, he's still got a lot of room to grow.

Freshman Highlights

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/784233/highlights/1981387

If he's 6'2" at 15 years old, he might have to switch positions if he gets too much taller.

Same was said about Derrick Henry. Henry probably has more upside at TE but he's still a top talent at RB and more than capable of playing the position.

Advertisement
Back