Elite 11 Rankings per 247

Advertisement
This is enough to make me rethink the Enos hire. Diaz had better make a decision before fall camp if he wants to win on the field or just at the press conference. If your QB can’t win untelevised practices, what’s to think he can win actual games that I can watch on my TV? Maybe he’ll snag a few streamed games, but when the U was elite it had a guy who could win games on cable networks. Heck even prime time on broadcast’s big dogs, I’m talking about ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox (not fox news, I don’t think they do sports). I can’t even find games on Jefferson Pilot anymore, if anyone has that channel number.

It’s early, but I’m afraid only thing Van Dyke about Tyler seems to be he’s perfect for late night reruns. Prove me wrong, Dan Enos!

giphy.gif

Guys I’m very, very much being sarcastic. Reread.

giphy.gif

This is enough to make me rethink the Enos hire. Diaz had better make a decision before fall camp if he wants to win on the field or just at the press conference. If your QB can’t win untelevised practices, what’s to think he can win actual games that I can watch on my TV? Maybe he’ll snag a few streamed games, but when the U was elite it had a guy who could win games on cable networks. Heck even prime time on broadcast’s big dogs, I’m talking about ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox (not fox news, I don’t think they do sports). I can’t even find games on Jefferson Pilot anymore, if anyone has that channel number.

It’s early, but I’m afraid only thing Van Dyke about Tyler seems to be he’s perfect for late night reruns. Prove me wrong, Dan Enos!

I'm going to be a smart ***...your post is a stupid response...somehow bcs TVD is ranked outside the top 11 AFTER 1 DAY of competition Coach Enos wasn't a good hire🤔...lmfao

Advertisement
I
He should be top 20. #51 what
In not here to rank all i know is the florida running backs i dont follow all over the country stuff all i know hes good and i cant give a fair take without knowing all the running backs all over the country. Of course u have the Saquons but i dont know where theyare cause idont follow it.51 is still good with time to move up or down

Advertisement
The point I'd hope hes making is there is a agenda behind these broad sites... actual real life cash money. Just the same as that whole ESPN sec push. 24/7 ,rivals & scout are all owned by the same parent group. Yet none of them have the same evals etc. Dont put too much stock into their evals. If anything I equate most of their opinions to lil Johnny's when it relates to this university.

What are your thoughts on TVD?

I could care less about a 1-day evaluation. I trust the coaching staff. Enos is a former QB and has been coaching QBs for some time. Everyone all jiggy when Van Dyke put on a show at Paradise camp and now to question his ability from a 3rd party analysis on one day?

I trust our coaching staff until they prove otherwise. The true judgment is when we see the product on the field. Will Enos improve the productivity of our current QBs? That's what matters. If Van Dyke comes to Miami and Enos can't get him playing at an elite level, then that will be on him for his recruiting and development, but I think Enos knows what he's doing and believes Van Dyke has the goods. Until then, sit back, relax, and let time play itself out.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on TVD?
I like him and peyton. I'm not worried about the qb position here with any one who can actually be competent at his job as a qb coach. Only question I have with him relates to his decision making. Needs to work alot on that but very few kids at the high school level that dont have to do the same. hes a leader which is most important to me. Haven't had that at the position forever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to be a smart ***...your post is a stupid response...somehow bcs TVD is ranked outside the top 11 AFTER 1 DAY of competition Coach Enos wasn't a good hire🤔...lmfao
Post less, comprehend more

Advertisement
Back