5. Luke Doty (South Carolina)
  6. Anthony Richardson (Florida)
  7. Carson Beck (Georgia)
  8. Jeff Sims (FSU)
  9. Hunter Dekkers (Iowa State)
  10. Drew Pyne (Notre Dame)
  11. Chandler Morris (Arkansas)

Advertisement
This is enough to make me rethink the Enos hire. Diaz had better make a decision before fall camp if he wants to win on the field or just at the press conference. If your QB can’t win untelevised practices, what’s to think he can win actual games that I can watch on my TV? Maybe he’ll snag a few streamed games, but when the U was elite it had a guy who could win games on cable networks. Heck even prime time on broadcast’s big dogs, I’m talking about ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox (not fox news, I don’t think they do sports). I can’t even find games on Jefferson Pilot anymore, if anyone has that channel number.

It’s early, but I’m afraid only thing Van Dyke about Tyler seems to be he’s perfect for late night reruns. Prove me wrong, Dan Enos!

This is enough to make me rethink the Enos hire. Diaz had better make a decision before fall camp if he wants to win on the field or just at the press conference. If your QB can’t win untelevised practices, what’s to think he can win actual games that I can watch on my TV? Maybe he’ll snag a few streamed games, but when the U was elite it had a guy who could win games on cable networks. Heck even prime time on broadcast’s big dogs, I’m talking about ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox (not fox news, I don’t think they do sports). I can’t even find games on Jefferson Pilot anymore, if anyone has that channel number.

It’s early, but I’m afraid only thing Van Dyke about Tyler seems to be he’s perfect for late night reruns. Prove me wrong, Dan Enos!

What’s enough to make you rethink the Enos hire? That TVD wasn’t in the top 11 after one day? Serious question, not trying to be a smart ***.

Id love to know how they're scoring this because Van Dyke made some great throws last night that the receivers were dropping. I still trust the Enos hire until I see what happens on the field this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Back