Elite 11 Finalists -- interesting

Advertisement
The Elite 11's post-event assessment record is horrendous. Dilfer don't know **** and every media outlet just pumps up the kids going to the schools they support.

There’s been so much commentary about how ridiculous the final ranking was Brian Stumph , the event organizer, came out on social media today to “clarify” things and say that Dilfer “mispoke” about how the MVP was determined. Blamed it on lack of sleep due to working long days.... according to Stumph the Elite 11 is a “year -long evaluation process” and the three days of the event do not weigh more heavily. LMAO. They should just be quiet.

There’s been so much commentary about how ridiculous the final ranking was Brian Stumph , the event organizer, came out on social media today to “clarify” things and say that Dilfer “mispoke” about how the MVP was determined. Blamed it on lack of sleep due to working long days.... according to Stumph the Elite 11 is a “year -long evaluation process” and the three days of the event do not weigh more heavily. LMAO. They should just be quiet.

Such BS. They know they look dumb as **** on this one and are trying their best to spin it to save face. Event organizers should all be ashamed of themselves.

I know you didn’t ask me but I’m kinda ewwwwwww about Garcia. I’ve got a hot take for you. Had matocha been able to play more than one high school season you would look at him completely different. I think he’s better than Garcia.
Yeah Matocha can definitely turn some heads, especially since we are going air raid.

Advertisement
From everything I’m reading it sounds like we should be going after Kyron Drones from TX. Still 17, 16-0 and won the state title last year and is getting rave reviews.

He’s committed to Baylor currently which isn’t the hardest of flips in the world. I wonder if Lashlee already has a relationship with him from SMU.

Let’s get in the game with this kid!

The Elite 11's post-event assessment record is horrendous. Dilfer don't know **** and every media outlet just pumps up the kids going to the schools they support.
I get a kick out of the fact that this scrub, former NFL QB/ Game manager, who rode his defense’s coat tails to a superbowl championship was even put in that position. Dilfer was and is :****:

We get Brashard Smith and Amari Daniels in the boat soon, these QB targets are silly to NOT want to join this squad.

Quarterbacks are supposed to have vision and make smart decisions. If a kid is struggling to see what we have and balk on deciding to come, it’s a kid we don’t want.

Advertisement
Back