Elite 11 - Final

One of the QB coaches working the camp said he thought it wouldn't surprise him at all to see Kaaya as a Top 10 draft pick in four or five years.

I like to hear that. Usually when people say that they mean it. I remember when Mathew Stafford was a senior in High School, one of the QB gurus said that Stafford would go number 1 in the draft.4 years later Stafford went number 1. If they are saying this about Brad,then I am excited more than ever to watch this quarterback competition.

Advertisement
Does anyone find it strange that other schools havent offered Brad Kaaya?

4 star, Elite 11 with ONE BCS offer???

Hmmm.

Nah not really. It was concerning at first, but he's proven more than I expected. He was getting interest from UCLA, OKST, & USC but I think they wanted to see more than just his tape. They wanted to seem him throw live. By the time their interest got sincere he was already committed to miami.

I'm going to assume he's had other offers, we know ucla and a couple other schools have reached out to him but it sounds like he's been saying thanks but no thanks. And I just realized what the picture was in your avatar, sfbaycane, lol. I

I wouldn't rely on those 40s so much. Laser time is tough. 3 DUAL THREATS, Deshaun Watson(CLEM), Deshone Kizer(ND), and Stephen Collier(OSU) ran times of 4.93, 4.96, and 5.23!!! 5.23! From a dual threat, didnt sound like many good times were ran by the QBs

I just don't think Coley likes White for whatever reason. He's taller than Rosier so it's not about height.

Man, I feel the elite 11 is just as limited in gauging how good a football player you are as these 7 vs 7s. Every year some kid wins this that ends up being not all that good. Kaaya is our QB and there isn't another kid I would rather have and I say this with no orange and green glasses on, I call out posters all the time for overrating our commits and players, but Kaaya is a grand slam for our staff, as is this entire class thus far. No pads, no pressure, no OL to throw over, you can't gauge a players ability when three of the most important variables are missing.

Elite 11 QBs dominate da NFL....

Advertisement
I just don't think Coley likes White for whatever reason. He's taller than Rosier so it's not about height.

Man, I feel the elite 11 is just as limited in gauging how good a football player you are as these 7 vs 7s. Every year some kid wins this that ends up being not all that good. Kaaya is our QB and there isn't another kid I would rather have and I say this with no orange and green glasses on, I call out posters all the time for overrating our commits and players, but Kaaya is a grand slam for our staff, as is this entire class thus far. No pads, no pressure, no OL to throw over, you can't gauge a players ability when three of the most important variables are missing.

Not talking about the selection, just that a strong performance at camp is not always a good indication of where they all end up.

Sarcasm...right?

Advertisement
Back