Elite 11 - Final

D7.

I'm just here for the booty GIF's
2.png

Advertisement
Kaaya made the final cut! Nice work by our Cali QB commit.

Also, Sean White was named MVP. Shheeez. Anyone know why we haven't recruited the guy? Too short? University School bias? We only like athletic QBs now that can run?

Would love a detailed review of his game by the experts on board

:neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

I wouldn't flip out too much re: White. 7on7 is light years away from throwing behind a wall of 6'5" collegiate OL for a short QB.

You have to laugh at the cosmos lining up this way, though, on a comedic note. We land a freak Elite 11 QB who goes from unknown to national superstar in 2 months? Yawn, local kid we ignore wins national MVP to steal some shine. Funny, in a real University of Miami post-2002 kinda way.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that they were playing with no pads. Sean White has played 7 vs 7 all off season with SFE while others have not. He transferred to U school from Chaminade-Madonna. He is a litte on the short side and I think Kaaya has a much higher upside. Now with that being said I would have given him an offer over Rosier

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just don't think Coley likes White for whatever reason. He's taller than Rosier so it's not about height.

Also keep in mind that USC/UCLA fans are probably whining about HBK the same way Miami fans are now whining about White. "Why did we not offer this local stud right under our noses?!". Its just how the recruiting game goes sometimes.

Its pretty clear to me that Golden Al either loves or is being asked to recruit 2 sport athletes to help out baseball and basketball. That might have been the difference between Rosier and White.

Advertisement
Chad looked like a beast out there. I didn't like watching how he man handled Trevor, unless Chad commits to us then I'll be fine with it.

Advertisement
Its pretty clear to me that Golden Al either loves or is being asked to recruit 2 sport athletes to help out baseball and basketball. That might have been the difference between Rosier and White.

I would imagine he just likes athletic kids - most of who can play more than one sport to a high level.

I don't see Al Golden recruiting lesser football players just so he can help out the baseball/basketball teams.

I think it is a wrap for Miami with any university school prospect.... regardless I think Kaaya is going to be a stud.

Advertisement
Didnt white play great last year at chaminade? It's not like he's Morgan mahalak

Totally not freaking out, but so ironic. Shorter qbs like Bree's, Russell Wilson, flutie can succeed in some occasions

Kaaya has blown up like many of us thought he would. Glad we got to him first and he seems to be a young man with a lot of integrity.

I just don't think Coley likes White for whatever reason. He's taller than Rosier so it's not about height.

Man, I feel the elite 11 is just as limited in gauging how good a football player you are as these 7 vs 7s. Every year some kid wins this that ends up being not all that good. Kaaya is our QB and there isn't another kid I would rather have and I say this with no orange and green glasses on, I call out posters all the time for overrating our commits and players, but Kaaya is a grand slam for our staff, as is this entire class thus far. No pads, no pressure, no OL to throw over, you can't gauge a players ability when three of the most important variables are missing.

Advertisement
Back