Elijah Moore

Advertisement
For real though? We're going to pretend the problem is talent not coaching or execution? You're going to sit here and say that if we had player X he'd somehow be able to make this offense look good?

Bottom line, even the best players would look worse than they are with this nonsense offense we're running. So spare me the list of players who are doing well that we didn't recruit, it's a waste of time.

But then you knew that, didn't you?
Not if the best players we go we’re up front...

Not if the best players we go we’re up front...
That would for sure help, but only so much. We'd have an ok offense with a great OL, but play calling and execution would still hold us back.

Also, I believe the thread was about skill players we didn't get, not linemen.

Advertisement
That would for sure help, but only so much. We'd have an ok offense with a great OL, but play calling and execution would still hold us back.

Also, I believe the thread was about skill players we didn't get, not linemen.
With a above average oline this offense would not look so bad..how many times has a play not worked..you rewind the play and it’s because of a problem up front?..a missed assignment or missed block

With a above average oline this offense would not look so bad..how many times has a play not worked..you rewind the play and it’s because of a problem up front?
Pretty much what I said. It wouldn't look so bad, but it still wouldn't be great. Admittedly this season would look a lot different if the O were just a little bit better, but we'd still have a long way to go to make any legit teams worry about us.

Wanted Moore here. Honestly, though.....we would've wasted him.
I liked noore he was killing it at camps...but i still havent paud to much attention to cfb this year. Im assuming hes killing it if theres a thread here about it. What amazes me is us the armchair quarterbacks seeing talent like this leave and asking "wtf why"? And we dont even get paid 7 figures for this ****.
Unbelievable how it feels like we are purposely a sorry *** team that shoots itself in the foot with highschools. Coach Macho was speaking facts

Harley is a guy who would smoke Atwell is a race in gym shorts, but Atwell is a far more fluid and faster player in football pads. Harley looks like he has average speed on the field.

Our evaluations of local high 3 stars has been pretty ******. I understand that the bag schools will buy the Turdlick Stephensons and Tyson Cumbags of the area. But we’ve whiffed on guys who wanted to come here but we opted for others who wound up sucking or quitting.

Advertisement
We have 2 threads talking about 3 2018 WRs recruits that are balling elsewhere.
Thornton, Tutu and Moore. This puts 2 very uncomfortable questions in my mind as a fan.

Did CMR staff sucked this hard on evaluating talent/work ethic?
Our systems neutralizes good players?

Probably a mixed bag of both, but God**** we can't get our heads out of the sand.

We have 2 threads talking about 3 2018 WRs recruits that are balling elsewhere.
Thornton, Tutu and Moore. This puts 2 very uncomfortable questions in my mind as a fan.

Did CMR staff sucked this hard on evaluating talent/work ethic?
Our systems neutralizes good players?

Probably a mixed bag of both, but God**** we can't get our heads out of the sand.

Well, do we have elite talent, or did all of the better players go somewhere else? This board can't have it both ways.

Who did we take over him. Coach macho told us

I mean he’s having a good year but Ole Miss puts up points, he wouldn’t have 50 receptions here, not with our offensive and WR opportunities.

Moore is not better than Jeff Thomas or KJ Osborne, probably similar to Mike Harley and looks at the stats he has for us.

Moore isn’t a game changer he’s pretty much what we already have on the roster. Could he play here? Of course, but wouldn’t be a difference maker

Advertisement
Harley is a guy who would smoke Atwell is a race in gym shorts, but Atwell is a far more fluid and faster player in football pads. Harley looks like he has average speed on the field.

Our evaluations of local high 3 stars has been pretty ******. I understand that the bag schools will buy the Turdlick Stephensons and Tyson Cumbags of the area. But we’ve whiffed on guys who wanted to come here but we opted for others who wound up sucking or quitting.

Harley also runs like a newborn giraffe in pads...placenta and all

I would've like having Corral here as well. Sure, he had question marks, but he's got a rifle. If he can ever play under control and fine tune his game, he'll have a long career at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back