Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Isn’t corral starting there as well? Kid is a real talent despite being a head case

Advertisement
No it doesn’t. Tutu is way better than Harley. Guy has a 77 and 62 yard T.D. Harley runs fast to nowhere
Tutu is electric don’t get me wrong..but when I say “depends on how you use him” what I mean is Tutu is Louisville’s best playmaker and they feature him rightly so..far and away..here we’ve got Deejay, Brevin, Thomas, Pope..would we feature Tutu in our offense over those 4? No..Louisville force feeds Tutu in a number of ways..kid has 40 rec on the season for them..he would not be featured like that here

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what people don’t realize yet. If Moore came here we would be asking this question about the person we didn’t take or get.

THE PLAYERS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!

yeahJT4 was all star game MVP! If he went to baga he would be the truth smh. It’s coaching.. manny sold this nikka (& us) a dream and got him to come back to the same old **** 😆. Our coaches suck

yeahJT4 was all star game MVP! If he went to baga he would be the truth smh. It’s coaching.. manny sold this nikka (& us) a dream and got him to come back to the same old **** 😆. Our coaches suck
Miami has been the place where players come to not shine (or die). Then occasionally get scooped up by the league and have nice careers. Miami hasn't been able to maximize talent for many years now and that has been a huge issue.

Advertisement
For real though? We're going to pretend the problem is talent not coaching or execution? You're going to sit here and say that if we had player X he'd somehow be able to make this offense look good?

Bottom line, even the best players would look worse than they are with this nonsense offense we're running. So spare me the list of players who are doing well that we didn't recruit, it's a waste of time.

But then you knew that, didn't you?

Not at All I'm topic but Patrick Peterson is getting abused out there. He's getting passed around like the village bicycle.

*Ezzard

obviously easy to say now, but yeah....

100%. It was Ezzard. It was easy to say then, now and 5 years from now. Anyone with a football IQ over 70 knew he was as a better choice than Ezzard. Yet, Canes were dogging him as Mike Harley 2.0, but worse.
Fact is He’s a much better player and prospect than Harley will ever be. Any coach with two eyes could see that, but Miami is going to Miami.

Advertisement
Back