Elijah Moore

Advertisement
Someone on CS, claims to know the fam and said Moore is getting on board soon. Made it sound like the kid was given the green light, TFWIW.

Wiggins, Moore, Pope, Hightower....shut it down.

I've been gassing Moore. I don't care if we already have JT and Harley. I want uncover-able guys at all times. I want speed at all times. We need that depth at position where we can start shirting guys and have them staggered out.

I've been gassing Moore. I don't care if we already have JT and Harley. I want uncover-able guys at all times. I want speed at all times. We need that depth at position where we can start shirting guys and have them staggered out.

so why not schwartz?

Advertisement
This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

This is why we never have to worry about recruiting WRs. Absolute waste of time to fret about it. We lost out on our top 3 choices last year and still came away with FOUR 4-star kids.

Miami will always find kids who are fast and catch the ball. Don't matter whether it's Moore, Austin, Schwartzen, Watt, Gammage, or someone else. We'll always get ours.

You must have been in a coma for the Coker years.

so why not schwartz?

B/c we don't know how committed Schwartz is to football. I wanted him to, but then reports came out that he's more interested in track then football, that turned me off.

Advertisement
Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

Take Moore and shut it down at WR. That would be the best WR class in the country. Wiggins is vastly underrated

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

You must have been in a coma for the Coker years.

Yeah, remember we were so thin we had to use the punter, Brian Monroe, to be a wr. Great moment in UM history.

Advertisement

For sure. Lotta dumb Miami fans wanted Mr 0.75 Receptions Per Game Elijah Moore or a track sprinter in Schwartzen over Wiggins. Daquris will end up to be the best WR of the bunch if he commits himself to becoming one. He is Terrell Owens in the making.

How many games have you watched Wiggins play? Has he gone up against anyone in your elite DB group of 20 or so? Just curious

How do you explain Moore's 88 catches his sophomore year?

Advertisement

So he's going to talk **** about everybody and cry about how he doesn't get the ball enough? I'll pass.

So he's going to talk **** about everybody and cry about how he doesn't get the ball enough? I'll pass.

And play in the Super Bowl and dominated on 1 leg.. You just running your mouth. You don't want Antonio Brown either. All choir boys at WR huh

Advertisement
Back