2025 Elijah Melendez 4* LB and Top 50 Recruit from Kissimmee (Commits to Canes!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3988.jpeg

247 asleep at the wheel on this one

If he sticks that’ll be great he’ll attract more good players. This kid is fast, strong, and hits hard

Advertisement
I've said it for two years now. 25 will be the best class we have ever signed on paper. Florida is straight loaded in 25 and we have built amazing relationships and lead for the majority of kids we want already
I agree and don’t even know who’s coming out (pause)
Reason being this kid is a 5 star and verbal mad early. Dudes like this that OSU and Bama will be after don’t verbal this early. I could imagine how loaded this next class will be.

Advertisement
I've said it for two years now. 25 will be the best class we have ever signed on paper. Florida is straight loaded in 25 and we have built amazing relationships and lead for the majority of kids we want already
This

No one really wanted to hear it over the summer (which I get) but you could see the work Mario has been putting in when he got here really start popping up on this 2025 class. Like @Dwinstitles always says it’s about relationships and Mario getting a few years with these guys it’s going to be unstoppable

This

No one really wanted to hear it over the summer (which I get) but you could see the work Mario has been putting in when he got here really start popping up on this 2025 class. Like @Dwinstitles always says it’s about relationships and Mario getting a few years with these guys it’s going to be unstoppable
Truth

I agree and don’t even know who’s coming out (pause)
Reason being this kid is a 5 star and verbal mad early. Dudes like this that OSU and Bama will be after don’t verbal this early. I could imagine how loaded this next class will be.
Yeah I started watching this kid after an OSU fan was messaging me about this LB they thought they were gonna get from Florida. I watched him and was like holy ****. They felt good about him. In the past it felt like the blue chips those schools identified and wanted early, they got them and we could never catch up

This one Mario was just like

Organized Crime No GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
Back