Elijah Hood to UNC

Advertisement
Imagine that a 5 star kid that wants to stay home and rep his city.....

Joe Yearby, KC McDermott, Chad Thomas, Duke Johnson, Tracy Howard agree with this...

i think he was referring to the k.clark, e.lane, m.thomas, a.collins, and d.cooks of the world

can't get everybody down here but the crying and *****ing from our fanbase has gotten crazy and we forget what we have already...

not my words, but i just care about is wining

One of the top research institutions in the country...it just doesn't apply to either the Basketball or football programs. LOL!

I recently visited chapel hill it's a really nice campus with superb academics. Gio Bernard did the same exact thing he went to UNC fell it at home and flipped from notre dame ironically. A lot of kids feel right there.

*cough, cough

Advertisement
I thought stars didn't matter?

I don't care if the kid is 0* or 5*, we should be excited when anybody from South Florida wants to play for Miami and put on for the school that open doors for kids from this region to even consider playing football as a way to achieve their goals.

Before Schnelly, NOBODY WANTED OUR KIDS because of obvious reasons. Now, every school in the SEC, ACC and B1G has designated recruiter for this region. PEOPLE FORGET WE USE TO BE NOTHING & NOBODIES!

Now everyone wants a piece of South Florida. F*** them!

I respect Elijah Hood for wanting to play for his state school. He wants to put on for Carolina.

I wish kids down here knew their history and understood the struggle it was to get respect from a Nation that rather see us at the bottom of the ocean.

I respect the Coley's, the Johnson's, the Lewis' and all the other players from South Florida who understand their roots. Give me a team full of 0* blue-collar athletes EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!

Yesterday it was stars don't mean jack, tonight we care a 5* chose to play for his home state? GIVE ME A BREAK!

I think thats a good place for him.

If I were going to attend a lilly white bread university, I'd prolly choose UNC.....certainly over notre dame.

Imagine that a 5 star kid that wants to stay home and rep his city.....

Joe Yearby, KC McDermott, Chad Thomas, Duke Johnson, Tracy Howard agree with this...

i think he was referring to the k.clark, e.lane, m.thomas, a.collins, and d.cooks of the world

can't get everybody down here but the crying and ****ing from our fanbase has gotten crazy and we forget what we have already...

No crying from me don't put me in that category.... it was a sarcastic comment that's all, but I do agree that Yearby, McDermott, Thomas, Johnson and Howard all know what it means

Advertisement
I recently visited chapel hill it's a really nice campus with superb academics. Gio Bernard did the same exact thing he went to UNC fell it at home and flipped from notre dame ironically. A lot of kids feel right there.

*cough, cough

I'm as big a homer as they come, but if you're cough-coughing to suggest UNC does not have superb academics, you may want to pop a lozenge and reassess.

*cough, cough

I'm as big a homer as they come, but if you're cough-coughing to suggest UNC does not have superb academics, you may want to pop a lozenge and reassess.

He is referring to their recent troubles regarding academic fraud in the football program.

*cough, cough

He is referring to their recent troubles regarding academic fraud in the football program.

That makes sense. I'd like to think I would have picked that up after a night's rest, but I doubt it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back