Elijah Hood to UNC

Boarcane

All ACC
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5928543
463.gif

Advertisement
Wouldn't have played over Fournette, Cook, Yearby, and Powell. Not a big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Rivals:
Just a week after decommitting from Notre Dame, five-star running back Elijah Hood made the decision to commit again, this time to nearby North Carolina.
Hood could be UNC's first five-star signee since 2009.
"I'm officially committed to the North Carolina at Chapel Hill," Hood said via a message posted on his Twitter account. "? Of all the schools North Carolina has endeared me the most because it feels like home."
The Tar Heels were considered the favorite to land Hood, who plays his high school ball in Charlotte, once he decomitted from the Irish citing his family as the reason.
"This decision will allow not only my family but also my community to continue to be a part of me as I grow not only academically and physically but in faith and maturity as well," Hood said. "This is entirely my decision based on what I view life and football to be about."
With the commitment, Hood becomes the highest ranked player in the Tar Heels' 2014 class and if he signs in February he'll be the program's first five-star signee since defensive end Donte Moss in 2009.
Based on his comments, the opportunity to stay in his home state was just too much for Hood to pass up.
"As the nation's first state university the traditions and history of North Carolina make me extremely proud to be born here," Hood said. "The North Carolina community, Coach Fedora and his staff have done a great job at Chapel Hill and I can only expect better things ahead." - See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1541643#sthash.2bBfutj5.dpuf

From Rivals:
Just a week after decommitting from Notre Dame, five-star running back Elijah Hood made the decision to commit again, this time to nearby North Carolina.
"I'm officially committed to the North Carolina at Chapel Hill," Hood said via a message posted on his Twitter account. "? Of all the schools North Carolina has endeared me the most because it feels like home."
The Tar Heels were considered the favorite to land Hood, who plays his high school ball in Charlotte, once he decomitted from the Irish citing his family as the reason.
"This decision will allow not only my family but also my community to continue to be a part of me as I grow not only academically and physically but in faith and maturity as well," Hood said. "This is entirely my decision based on what I view life and football to be about."
With the commitment, Hood becomes the highest ranked player in the Tar Heels' 2014 class and if he signs in February he'll be the program's first five-star signee since defensive end Donte Moss in 2009.
Based on his comments, the opportunity to stay in his home state was just too much for Hood to pass up.
"As the nation's first state university the traditions and history of North Carolina make me extremely proud to be born here," Hood said. "The North Carolina community, Coach Fedora and his staff have done a great job at Chapel Hill and I can only expect better things ahead." - See more at: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1541643#sthash.2bBfutj5.dpuf

I can fully understand and respect that. Now if we could only get our kids to do the same

From Rivals:

I can fully understand and respect that. Now if we could only get our kids to do the same

Me too, but for some of them, their community members include gangsters, drug dealers, and drug addicts. Not the best community to encourage faith and maturity.

Advertisement
I recently visited chapel hill it's a really nice campus with superb academics. Gio Bernard did the same exact thing he went to UNC fell it at home and flipped from notre dame ironically. A lot of kids feel right there.

I recently visited chapel hill it's a really nice campus with superb academics. Gio Bernard did the same exact thing he went to UNC fell it at home and flipped from notre dame ironically. A lot of kids feel right there.

An those Carolina girls have some decent snappers, and you have to love that heavy carolina drawl when she is talking dirty .

Go Canes

Advertisement

An those Carolina girls have some decent snappers, and you have to love that heavy carolina drawl when she is talking dirty .

Go Canes
471.gif

Advertisement
Back