2025 Elijah Griffin 5* DT from Savannah, GA

Advertisement
Probably UGA but this staff really doesn’t give a **** and I love it. Win on the field and we’re landing the best class in our history 3 years in a row.
Feel like this would be his most significant win if he somehow does it last minute. Elite Georgia prospect who will be at that time committed to UGA who and will be in the playoff. Even more than Scott because he was an Illinois player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lee Daniels Cookie GIF by Empire FOX

Feel like this would be his most significant win if he somehow does it last minute. Elite Georgia prospect who will be at that time committed to UGA who and will be in the playoff. Even more than Scott because he was an Illinois player.
Flo said on yesterday's show, in his opinion, there are only two program changing recruits this cycle: Griffin & Pickett. So yea, this might be Mario's biggest flip ever if he's able to do it.

Advertisement
This one is worth keeping an eye on. In state big time DL in SEC country are tough to pull.

However, this kid is from Savannah - not a huge UGA stronghold iirc. I went back 10 years on rivals and did not see any kid from Savannah sign with UGA so I’m not sure how big of a presence they truly have there. uSCe has signed more kids from Savannah over that time period.

Georgia folks, is this accurate? @Caned Peach / @CANE1775 ?

Certainly worth keeping an eye on…

Last edited:
Advertisement
This one is worth keeping an eye on. In state big time DL in SEC country are tough to pull.
Does this fall under law 34 that you added?

34. You can't pull a 4*/5* DT from the Deep South that upper tier $EC schools want.​

However, this kid is from Savannah - not a huge UGA stronghold iirc. I went back 10 years on rivals and did not see any kid from Savannah sign with UGA so I’m not sure how big of a presence they truly have there. uSCe has signed more kids from Savannah over that time period.

Georgia folks, is this accurate? @Caned Peach / @CANE1775 ?

Certainly worth keeping an eye on…
I’m a transplant just outside Savannah for 5 years. It is definitely not UGa or bust around here. A ton of northeast, mid Atlantic and Great Lakes backgrounds. Obviously still a fair share of uga fans but with Gulf Stream, the ports exploding and the new Hyundai plant it almost doesn’t even have a southern feel anymore.

Advertisement
Back